This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Drug? 1/2 Inch in 4 weeks - Crazy Story

First off let me say this is not spam nor am I trying to sell anything. This is a true story about ME.

I take opiates on a daily basis. When I run out, I take either suboxone or tramadol to kill my withdrawal symptoms. 4 weeks ago I ran out and did my normal routine and placed an order via an online pharmacy. After I placed my order there was this HUGE mix up with the money order and the pharmacy was claiming they couldn't pick up the money and at the same time I couldn't get the money because I use false information when sending. After two days of arguing back and forth via email I eventually threatened to post on the forums what happened. (secret pharmacy forums) They caved and sent me a package. What I originally ordered was Tramadol. Now because of the mix up and arguing I don't know what they sent me because this time the pills were small peach round pill with no markings. I figured they just sent me some garbage to keep me quiet, usually the pills are green/yellow capsules. I tried searching for what the meds were but couldn't find nothing about them. When my withdrawal symptoms kicked in I said F it, I'll take one and see what happens. Luckily it wasn't poison and it seemed to help my withdrawal symptoms. So I started to take 4 a day. If the pharmacy sent me what I ordered it would of been 100mg of Tramadol per pill. Just last week while having intercourse with my girl friend she kept complaining it hurt more than usual. Being she is a small girl and doesn't like long penis's (go figure). She decided to measure it with her fashion school tape ruler. Prior I was 7 inches and after she measured I was 7.6 inches now. I was shocked myself. The only thing different in my daily lifestyle were those pills. I have no idea what is in the pills, if I can even get them again nor what they could be doing to my body. I may of stumbled across a freak accident with Tramadol or these mystery pills. Either case I have about 50 more pills and will see if I continue to grow.

Cheers

I will move this to the Introduction forum.
    Will also let the Administration folks look this one over.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Opiates,

Have you tried to take a pic of it and search it through google? You said they don't have any markings, do they not even have a letter or number on them? Plus have you been PEing during those 4 weeks?

Either way I would consult your Doctor on what they might be and if you should even take them. Just a little advise from someone who works with pain Doctors.

If you find out anything let us know
      BPEL: 7, 7.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5
      MSEG: 4.65,
      4.75 4.8 4.9 5 5.1 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.75 5.8 5.9 6

Comment

Maybe while your brain was scrambled on opiates you measured wrong, that or you got some newbie gains and a better EQ without the opiates in your body, that would be possible. If one were to get 1/4 in newb gains and 1/4 in better EQ from better blood flow 1/2 is not at all unreasonable. I can assure you that no pill gave you shit for gains or that little peach pill would have been sold to millions by now as I am sure the pill has been around for quite some time even if you dont know what it is.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If I would take some random pills and my penis would start growing... Then I would definitely also go (RUN!!) to the doctor, and that can not go to slow.
          So lets assume that this magical drug make the smooth muscle in the penis grow... Well guess what, the penis is not the only place in the body you have smooth muscle.. For example is the walls of the intestine, the uterus, blood vessels, and the internal muscles of the eye are all smooth muscles!

Or is this pill so magical that it only target the penis?
          ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
          April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
          May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
          July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
          August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Be careful that the pills don't make you want to live
            under a bridge, jumping out demanding cakes,
            cookies, rum from innocent passer by's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              Be careful that the pills don't make you want to live
              under a bridge, jumping out demanding cakes,
              cookies, rum from innocent passer by's.

That reminds me of someone I know.

Comment

Drugs are bad. Well some are a lot of fun, but over time they are all bad. Maybe it is making your dick bigger, maybe it isn't. But all drugs will eventually kill your liver, or kidneys, or whatever. A big dick is useless when you're dead.
                "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

No, its not useless, soon they will be doing dick transplants so I think he should donate his dick, can you put that on the back of a drivers license. I donate my dick and I am O+

Comment

You should be more careful consuming pills from online pharmacies and using false information. In fact, you really shouldn't do it at all.

Yes, it is a crazy story... what's the point?
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

You should be more careful consuming pills from online pharmacies and using false information. In fact, you really shouldn't do it at all.

Yes, it is a crazy story... what's the point?

Taking opiates daily will kill your EQ, I'm surprised you can even have good sex in that state

P.S. Oops, double post, meant to edit.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

He is O+, havent you read the thread G4G?

Comment

We admitted we were powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable. Brother, your life is fucked and will continue to be until you start doing something about it!!

Anyways, my experience with opiates is that when taking them I couldn't get as hard of an erection. Sounds like you just found your real potential is all.
                          "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Tadalafil pills are peach. They probably sent these and they generated a super hard erection that measured longer than your normal erection.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

mmmmm, peach pie, with vanilly ice cream, I could get hard up for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X