A Better Boner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Better Boner

Hello! Just purchased a bathmate X30 last week and have been using in once a day for 15 minutes. My quest isn't so much about enlargement (but what man wouldn't want to be even a bit bigger) but about improving my erection. I noticed that my erections are not what they use to be. At the age of 45 they are rather unpredictable. Sometime as firm as I'd want, other times not so much.

My wife thinks this is a bit silly, and has no complaints about size but the psychological aspects of not being as hard as I want to be really messes with my head.

She has been out of town for a week and isn't due back for another few days so hopefully the X30 can make our reunion sex a bit better and over time, give me a little more to pleasue her with.

My routine to date is an overall exercise program that ends with using the bathmate in the shower for 15 min. I do three five minute sessions as Bathmate recommends that releasing and depressurization and repressurizing as the best method ?

I've fount that entering the X30 with an erection vs flaccid gives the best results. With an erection BM measure shows me at 6.75 length at the start of this journey. I measure 5.5 in circumference / girth. Again, not worried about size, just strength of errections but thought I should note starting measurements.

Great site with lots of useful info. Going vitamin shopping today to add that layer to my overall health.
    Bonerbuilder
    Last edited by Bonerbuilder; 06-22-2013, 07:39 AM.

Welcome to the Gym Bonerbuilder.
    May I suggest trying some kegels and also jelqs along with your Bathmate. They too are great for keeping the penis healthy. Like you, I also started wanting to get back my solid erections. The Mrs now sometimes calls it glass hard so yes, these definitely do help.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I am doing the Kegals while in the bathmate. I've found that I can do 10 - 15 solid Kegal reps per each 5 min bath mate session for a total of 30-45 solid Kegals. I find that after 15 reps The intensity o the Kegal decreases.

Comment

So I've been using the X30 for a week now and it would appear that girth is already enhances. When I started pumping my penis fit nicely in the cylinder. After a week of pumping I'm darn near touching the sides. Must admit that I'm surprised by such quick results.

My wife returned home from a two week out of country trip. I was curious to see if she noticed. what I noticed is my stamina was much improved. After being in the X30 for a week, her extreamily tight and wet pussy wasn't the sensation overload it usually is, but in a good way. she also came in about two minutes and was apologizing for orgasimimg so quickly. I encouraged her to let loose which she did.

Since it was 2:00 AM welcome home sex, she didn't get to examine the new me and I haven let her in on my secret yet as she will think its silly, but I'll be curious to see if she comments when see has time to be up close, cock in hand.

Comment

Working...
        X