Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi it's Vince with SlapChop!

Just kidding, i'm Guidebox.

I've been monitoring this forum for quite awhile now, just reading and retaining as much useful information as I could about PE and how I will be applying it to myself; through a bit of trial and error, I feel I am ready to really start my journey, so I figured it would be appropriate to also become a contributor instead of just another consumer!

But first I just want to remind you all of Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition | Examine.com, I did a search and saw that it was posted on here once back in February.

it is an unbiased site for supplements and their effects, it's run by a guy named Kurtis Frank and he puts in a lot of time compiling studies (NIH.gov) to make the site, so give it a look over, really useful tool.

I'm doing PE primarily because I want to conditional All of myself, just recently I began to overhaul my life, I lost 20 pounds of fat and gained it all back and muscle, I can finally do pullups, and I plan on taking care of my health from now on, and after reading Going411x7's History and Success Post, I really decided it was time to incorporate PE into my list of things to maintain throughout my life. Gains aside (as welcomed as they are), I want to take care of the one thing that literally connects me to my wife.

So once again, Hello! Any Comments, Ideas, Thoughts are always welcomed!

P.S. thank Jesus H Chrystler for the Autosave feature
    your-gonna-love-my-nuts-24c4.jpg

Bizarre and entertaining intro, good stuff

It sounds like your mindset is right where it needs to be. You're here for self improvement and staying in great sexual shape for your love life. With such realistic views and expectations, I'm sure you'll never be disappointed by what you learn and accomplish with us here.

With the reading you've already done, no doubt you've already come across the JP90 program. This is a great program to not only get started safely, but to maintain your sexual health and even see some significant gains.

My only tip is to get involved with the community here. Long term commitments are so much easier to make when you can have some fun along the way and make some new friends- not to mention keep you motivated. If you're open to it, invite your wife along for the ride as you start your journey and make it something you can share together. I've been here for a while, but my wife only recently joined. It's been refreshing as we are now learning new things about eachother and taking our levels of trust and understanding of eachother to new levels.

Good luck getting started. I'm sure you'll find the members here are very supportive, understanding and just plain fun
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
    X