New to Forum Cone-Shaped Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum Cone-Shaped Member

I'm new to the forum and is wondering if anyone has advice in regards to the following. My penis seems more to be cone-shaped than a normal rod. My dimensions are BPEL: 7.75-8", Glans EG: 4.5-5", MEG: 5-5.5", Base EG: 6". Regular condoms seem to be too tight at the base yet fit comfortably towards the head, but larger condoms fit comfortably at the base but are baggy towards my head. Are there cone shaped condoms out there that would fit me more comfortably or better fit condom out there for me? Has anyone overcome this base:head difference to become more consistent through the entire length of their penis?

Thanks
    Starting (July 2013): BPEL: 7.75-8" HeadEG 4.5-5" MEG: 5" BEG: 6"

Progress: (September 2013): BPEL: 8.25-8.5" HeadEG 5" MEG: 5.25-5.5" BEG: 6"

Current (December 2013): BPEL: 8.5" Head EG: 4.875-5" MEG: 5.25" EG5" from Tip: 5.5" BEG: 6.125" FL: 5.5"

Jelqing will help. Mine has been evening out
    Get Smart

Comment

Welcome to the gym

I agree that jelqing should help even things out over time. I wouldn't put much emphasis on the shape though at this point - just pick a good starting routine like the JP90 and get started. As you progress and learn your body you can then begin tailoring the routine for specifics.

Good luck
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
      X