For big penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For big penis

I have just started jelquing. My penis is of 5.7 inches long and 3.5 is length.How can I extend my penis to 8 inches long and 6 inches of length.PLEASE HELP

Read all of the articles and threads that relate to penis enlargement :-)
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

and after reading what vulcan suggests, begin your journey.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Just start with JP90 and start it.. starting exercise is the most important move to make your penis bigger
        Please check My Gain
        Leave a Comment for Better Shape!

Comment

Thanks Meat,I have one more problem that my base of penis is thiner than other part of penis.what to do?please help

Comment

Welcome to the gym

My base girth was much smaller than the rest of my penis when I started. It has evened out for the most part over time as I did my PE.
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Faizan sarwar View Post
              I have just started jelquing. My penis is of 5.7 inches long and 3.5 is length.How can I extend my penis to 8 inches long and 6 inches of length.PLEASE HELP
              Hahahaha. The only way to get those kind of gains is to hold a magnifying glass to your cock.

Just keep stretchn', jelq'n, and kegelling. Your penis will get strong and healthy. How big will it get? Time will tell. Just keep this in mind ... the perfect sized cock is a "rock hard" cock. Period. Inches really don't matter.

Good luck buddy.
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Can I apply jelqing device and weightlifting in primary stage?

Comment

Working...
                X