hello all im new this my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all im new this my story

I've came across this site before, don't think it was called pe gym. Maby some other form but it had the same info. I tried but never dedicated myself to it. Probably didn't make it into a week. Short story. My goal is to be average sized, maby with a little extra girth. Ive never tried to be in a relationship. So no sexual experience for because one im too selfconscious. Ive had one of my testicles removed. Next part I'm below average size. All of this really hurt my self-esteem. Short story, I just want to be average. 6 to 6.5. Im willing to try this to see where pe takes me. Somewhere along the line if I feel I need more gains I will make much of an effort. I will go really light to get a feel of the exercises this im experimenting. I know the routines work different for everyone.. I will do the 90 fay routine, but will start with a 2 day 3 days rest 1 day 1 days rest intervals. Im just getting the feel and experience. I will adjust accordingly Will track progress after 30 sessions. Any advice would be appreciated. As of right now I've been browsing and reading up on the exercises because I want to do them properly.

Thank you Hulksmash28 for joining us!

Sounds like you have a plan!
    Good luck !

advice: spend time warming up, I prefer a Rice sock.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Warming up is good, i use a heating pad. Follow the guidance on JP90 and build up to the full routine. Pay attention to your PIs and keep reading.

Comment

Welcome! To be successful at PE I believe research and learning is the most important in order to put in a good plan. Also it is better to look at this a journey rather then just getting a bigger unit. It may take you a year or 5 but if it is important enough, you will make it happen. Good luck!
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard

Since you've tried and fell off the wagon in the past, I'm going to make a suggestion. Make a point to come in here every day, make some friends, participate in some of the fun conversations, make a log and share your experiences with others. PE takes a lot of dedication, and I find that my interaction here keeps me motivated and constantly learning new things. PE is not really a chore anymore when you're having a little fun.

Good luck
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I do all my exercises in the tub best way to warm up penis size shouldnt rob you of the enjoyment of sex whack away my friend
            Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Working...
            X