Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby to PEGym

Hey guys!

I joined this site for the 2 main reasons any guy would. A bigger/healthier penis, and more control when it comes to sex in terms of lasting longer and all that.
    Its hard not to believe in this stuff with so many success stories on here, but for some reason i still have a glimmer of doubt.

A little about myself. Im 23 years old and i would like to think i have a healthy sex life. Or one im content with at least. One thing i do struggle with is my size tho, which seems to be a common issue. Im not sure of my exact measurements as i dont have a proper measurement rope, but its roughly around 6-6.5"L x 5-5.5"G erect. Which if im correct is considered "average". But to me it just doesn't seem like much at all. Im not sure if its the point of view or what but i feel like im below average. I've had sex with 6 girls, in which just one i was in a committed relationship with. Her plus 2 other girls flat out told me i had a "big dick". But i cant believe they are telling the truth mainly because i dont believe it myself. None of those 6 girls were just one night stands, so that was a slight ego boost in the sense it wasnt terrible to the point they did not come back.

When it comes to how long i can last i find it either being 2 minutes or 2 hours. And i cant really pinpoint the reason behind it. Like one of my latest hookups has been with a girl that im head over heels for. Absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. And id say about half of the times we have sex i just cant ejaculate. I have no problem staying hard, but i just cant climax. So the problem must be me... right?

Im joining this site in hopes to boost my confidence by obtaining a healthier penis, whether that means physical gains in size, or learning to control it better. I would personally choose control over size because id rather have an average dick and know how to control it, than a gigantic one that i cant.

Thanks guys.

Welcome aboard Leo8, we're glad you're here.

If you haven't done so, you should start reading here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html.

There are a lot of things out there to help you control your arousal or even achieve multiple male orgasms (MMO).

Patience, diligence and perseverance is the key.

Good luck.

Comment

Welcome!
      φύσις κρύπτεσθαι φιλεῖ

Comment

Welcome to the gym! And those girls were not far off, both in length and girth, that's above average! As far as trouble ejaculating, it sounds like it may be mental. Relax and enjoy the moment. It could just be your worry about not ejaculating causing it in the first place. Also, if you've been drinking when you engage in sex, that can do it too. Whatever the cause, I'm sure that the good members here will help you get what you need to meet your goals. Again, welcome!
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG