mission statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mission statement

Mr. Big Al, and administrative staff. As a new comer to your forum, I have enjoyed many different topics. I was wondering if there is a general mission statement that is shared by ya'll for the focus and purpose of your forum?
    Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Yes.To be satisfied with your dick and sexual prowess, and then please your woman with it.

Cusp was working on a preamble and everything but he got bored and dozed off....
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
      Yes.To be satisfied with your dick and sexual prowess, and then please your woman with it.

Cusp was working on a preamble and everything but he got bored and dozed off....
      Thankyou Camaro for your comic relief, but I am sure that I am not alone in this question.
      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Another thing that's good about this forum is that you can talk to girls and other men without it being awkward. And ask questions you would never ask outside of this forum.

Like women can ask men about what they prefer about different things and stuff like that without it being awkward, and same about the other way around.

Comment

What no mission statement? Did anonymity stump y'all?

Hell, let's just make one up! Who wants to go first?
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

bump
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Hmmm...interesting question Anonymity...

As someone who has a blog and is quite new to a forum dynamic; (this is my first) I, too, am curious if forums are simply created to be an online community where members can communicate with other another about a shared interest or is there some bigger, greater purpose for its creation?

Comment

I'll give it a shot Draggin. Ahem...

To provide a socially safe and knowledgeable reference for questions and support of all things related to and including Penile Growth Exercises, General Sexual Health, and Relationships. To provide help, advice, and positive encouragement to like minded individuals without judgement or belittlement, through an enjoyable and entertaining interactive message format encompassing various cultures and ethnicities. With a purpose of encouraging safe practices, individual mental and physical growth, positive self image, and relationship success in a friendly and fun manner.

How is that?
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                  I'll give it a shot Draggin. Ahem...

To provide a socially safe and knowledgeable reference for questions and support of all things related to and including Penile Growth Exercises, General Sexual Health, and Relationships. To provide help, advice, and positive encouragement to like minded individuals without judgement or belittlement, through an enjoyable and entertaining interactive message format encompassing various cultures and ethnicities. With a purpose of encouraging safe practices, individual mental and physical growth, positive self image, and relationship success in a friendly and fun manner.

How is that?
                  DAMN!! W4I...that was awesome. Greenie for you, my friend!! Hmmm...wanna generate a mission statement for my blog!?

Comment

Originally posted by T.P.W. View Post
                    Hmmm...as someone who has a blog and is new to a forum dynamic; (this is my first) I, too, am curious if forums are simply created to be an online community where members can communicate with other another about a shared interest or is there some bigger, greater purpose in its creation?
                    Yes, thankyou TPW. That's what I mean. Is this just a random, every thing goes or is there and greater purpose for this particular forum? I'm not looking for a list of rules, that would be ridiculous, I was wondering about a mission statement.

for example
                    "to create a community of knowledge exchange regarding physical, emotional and sexual health". I mean this is just what I quickly typed just now, but it could be different for this forum and since I am one of many potential new comers it might be good if we all knew the directive. This is what any good team does. If there isn't one, well then there isn't one. I was just asking leadership if there is.
                    Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

By the way, this is not me criticizing the forum in any way. I absolutely love this forum.
                      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Thanks TPW, I pull one out from my keester every now and then, LOL. I'll make one for your blog, but only if you want to reduce web traffic .
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thank you Workin 4 It. That would be a wonderful mission statement.
                          Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                            By the way, this is not me criticizing the forum in any way. I absolutely love this forum.
                            Hey Anonymity,

I am sure everyone knows your question was based on curiosity rather than criticism. If I understand your thread correctly, you are simply asking if there is some kind of mandate that was created here that would be no different than when one gets created for say, a business or a sport's team? Would that be correct?

Comment

Originally posted by T.P.W. View Post
                              Hey Anonymity,

I am sure everyone knows your question was based on curiosity rather than criticism. If I understand your thread correctly, you are simply asking if there is some kind of mandate that was created here that would be no different than when one gets created for say, a business or a sport's team? Would that be correct?
                              Yes. exactly.
                              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Working...
                              X