X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all, friends!

Hi to all boys!
    My name's Carlo, I'm a 17 years old italian boy, I'm very happy to be on this forum, because we can grow up and be finally happy helping each other
    From when I was only 14 I was desirous to make my penis bigger. Have you some advide for me? I want to start and I've never praticed any penis training.

Thank a lot!
    My name's Carlo, I'm a 17 years old italian boy,

1 yr ban given

Its good you have this interest, but you can not be on this site at this time. You must be 18 years of age. We hope to see you back at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by braveboy View Post
      Hi to all boys!
      My name's Carlo, I'm a 17 years old italian boy, I'm very happy to be on this forum, because we can grow up and be finally happy helping each other
      From when I was only 14 I was desirous to make my penis bigger. Have you some advide for me? I want to start and I've never praticed any penis training.

Thank a lot!
      Brave Boy! Hi! So, glad you have decided to visit us, you are being brave. Please come back when you can, we would all love to have you be a part of this community. Maybe some of the guys can at least direct you to some information that you can use in the mean time while you wait for your birthday. Take care, see you soon!
      anonymity
      Last edited by anonymity; 10-03-2013, 08:25 AM.
      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

******** thread closed**********
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X