X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new and sexually inexperienced!

Hi
    You can call me Kris
    I never had a problem with penis size that was too small but rather it was yes was too big. I've been impotent my whole life and prescribed injections at 23 years old and at 39 I had severe priapism as a result of a high dose. I had my first rigid erection in my docs office at 23. Great I got hard but having a very big penis actually my urologist said I had an abnormal girth (7 3/4" circumference) with good length at 8". So the injections got me hard but for anyone to work that with thier mouth was damn near impossible and penetration usually hurt the other guy unless I worked his sphincter for 20 minutes at least but most guys don't want to wait. Before the injections I see to tightly wrap shoestring just to get half hard and I've been a virgin until the injections began. I really am sexually inexperienced due to a birth defect. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to cum orally or by penetration. I'm trying to relax just as my doc said and since my implant Feb 8 2013 I've been able to penetrate and get oral with ease. I'm 5 7/8th inch long by 6 to 6 1/4" circumference now a much better size than before. I know you guys are here mostly to gain size well I lost size and I'm really glad I did. With my implant its difficult to hook up or if I do the guy never comes by again except 2 friends that I fool wrongs with. So I have 2 things against me and makes me the last choice for other guys interest with the implant and because I can't cum. I can jerk off and cum with some effort in fact it's better than what it was like with injections. The implant gives me spontaneity that I had not ever had before. Well a minute of squeezing the pump is better than injections. I hate having delayed ejaculation it's really messing with my head and emotions. It's better than before when only 1 out of 4 attempts to cum jerking off! That's 4 separate days (only 1 injection every other day). Very depressing. Now I get off nearly each time but I still have to g

Hi man.

I hear ya. I actually stuggled with delayed ejaculation and mine was probably the same root cause as yours. inexperience and an overall low self-confidence in intimate settings. You are indeed very well endowed and it proves that it's not always the size that can make you insecure as being small.

What I did to overcome my delayed ejaculation was to realize what was bothering me. What was I thinking during the moment while I was having sex. Was I worried about my partner's pleasure more than Mine. Was I focused on what they're thinking of me while I do what I do.

What happened for me was that I consistently and constantly looked for approval in them and that limited my ability to reach plateau and subsequently climax.

how i fixed that? i found someone who didn't judge me (kinda hard), but I also started to realize that I know what I'm doing. They're enjoying themselves regardless and I should just continue trying to focus on the pleasure that I'm feeling around my penis.

I recently got off for the FIRST TIME by a handjob. My partner used her hand and while I worried about her arm getting tired I just said "screw it" and focusedon me. When I did, I was able to just relax and enjoy the sensation until i basically exploded in her hands LOL!

That's my battle with it... It was definitely a problem and it caused plenty of women to be self conscious over the years.

To Add:

By the by, might want to change your Avatar... while we're more than willing to post pics, gotta keep the GUI "sneaky boss" friendly.

Comment

I'm new and sexually inexperienced!

Hi
      You can call me Kris
      I never had a problem with penis size that was too small but rather it was yes was too big. I've been impotent my whole life and prescribed injections at 23 years old and at 39 I had severe priapism as a result of a high dose. I had my first rigid erection in my docs office at 23. Great I got hard but having a very big penis actually my urologist said I had an abnormal girth (7 3/4" circumference) with good length at 8". So the injections got me hard but for anyone to work that with thier mouth was damn near impossible and penetration usually hurt the other guy unless I worked his sphincter for 20 minutes at least but most guys don't want to wait. Before the injections I see to tightly wrap shoestring just to get half hard and I've been a virgin until the injections began. I really am sexually inexperienced due to a birth defect. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to cum orally or by penetration. I'm trying to relax just as my doc said and since my implant Feb 8 2013 I've been able to penetrate and get oral with ease. I'm 5 7/8th inch long by 6 to 6 1/4" circumference now a much better size than before. I know you guys are here mostly to gain size well I lost size and I'm really glad I did. With my implant its difficult to hook up or if I do the guy never comes by again except 2 friends that I fool around with. So I have 2 things against me and makes me the last choice for other guys interest with the implant and because I can't cum. The latter being to main reason. Would you hook up again with a guy who couldnt cum? I wouldn't. I can jerk off and cum with some effort in fact it's better than what it was like with injections. The implant gives me spontaneity that I had not ever had before. Well a minute of squeezing the pump is better than injections. I hate having delayed ejaculation it's really messing with my head and emotions. It's better than before when only 1 out of 4 attempts to cum jerking off! That's 4 separate days (only 1 injection every other day). Very depressing. Now I get off nearly each time but I still have to go at it for 30 minutes minimum. I try not to tense up and force myself to cum but seems to be like that towards the end of the jack session. My doc says to relax and let it happen but I still can't figure out how it's supposed to happen. I'm so used to squeezing my cheeks and my legs tensing trying to cum. I found out that makes it harder to cum from my doc. I guess that's why I can't cum by penetration or oral is because I can't tense up.

Delayed ejaculation is far worse than premature ejaculation (I have always been jealous of guys who can pop thier load quick). So I need your guys help to solve my dilemma. Any suggestions welcomed. I feel embarrassed about all this. The inability to cum during sex has squashed my ego and feeling of being a man. Help please.

Comment

Kris, no penis pics for Avatars,
        I have removed yours.

I am asking you to redo you Introduction so as to omit the sexually explicit sexual acts. After all this is to Introduce yourself, not to vividly explain all the nitty gritty of your private life. Just keep it simple, please. More people will try to advise you, if they are not negatively distracted by your post content.

Thank you.
        Dangler
        Administration.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome. You have come to a place where we all give out advice and will really aim to help. I personally dont have advice for you but want you to know this is the place to talk about this. Don't be embarrassed. No one on here will judge. Good luck with solving your problem
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Kris,
            I have to agree with somebodyelse you need to be aware or were you are in your head. My husband suffered from ED that is who we ended up here but after the physical issue was removed we still have issues sporadically because he would gt anxious and start thinking he was going to fail again and so he became a self fulfilling prophecy. You need to relax and if possible have your partner help you get out of your head. Whenever I noticed the anxiety coming on, I would do something to distract him and that worked like a charm. Good luck and congrats in all you have done to better your sexual health and life thus far!
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome to the gym, I have no advice either but I like to say hello. My wife is from BC and it is awesome up there. Hopefully some one who has some experience in this area will chime in. Enjoy the gym and best of luck.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

How to redo my intro? Not context but what icons to click on etc Btw What am I supposed to put in my intro regarding what a guy with no interest in enlarging himself is doing on this the site in the first place?
                I think I must have uploaded the wrong avatar photo I'm not all that computer fluent it was supposed to be my cat.

Comment

Cute Cat! Love it as an avatar.

To edit your intro post just press the edit button bellow the like button at the end of the post box (right hand side). Space out your message to break it up a but and make it easy to read too.
                  MrsLooking4more
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2013
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 10-20-2013, 10:41 PM.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I use injections and also experience delayed ejaculation. Unfortunately, I do not have a solution to your problem. I am married so it is not such a major issue for me. However, I have read some good information regarding Viberect in helping guys with ED and delayed ejaculation. I recommend you check out franktalk.org, a forum support group for guys suffering with ED. There is a forum for guys with implants. Perhaps they may have a solution to your problem. You should also do a search there for Viberect. I know there was some discussion on the effectiveness of the product.

Good luck
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome aboard
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I belong to frank talk already. Viberect I have looked into and can actually be dangerous if used too much and my urologist says that will cause problems with my implant. I am trying l-histidine at 3 grams a day and found a little improvement but its only been 2 weeks. My urologist unofficially suggested I give it a go. I have been referred to a Dr of Sexual Medicine. Ive been to a sexolgist at $110 an hour but that was a waste. This medical doctor not phd has disciplines in psychiatry, neurology and urology Apparently she's one of the leading authorities/researchers in this relatively new discipline in the medicine.

Comment

What do those numbers mean?

Comment

Welcome aboard, have a great stay here and enjoy the time.

Comment

My apologies for not wording my previous post to help you better.

After a Post in the Introduce yourself forum, then one would select a forum that would best serve whatever issue is the most important one on your wishlist.
                              That way, you will be served best.
                              Some of the forums are:
                              Beginners
                              Enlargement
                              Devices
                              Erectile Dysfunction
                              Injuries
                              Premature Ejaculation
                              Relationships
                              etc.

There may be some who can help you better, when your issues are posted in the relevant forum.
                              Best wishes!
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X