Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to join

Hi Men of the World.
    Finally a group of guys i can relate to. I have to admit that checking out the guys on this site i have a reason to feel depressed. You guys are starting off with a lot more than I have. The wife hasn't complained but having endured years of teasing from my piers i am excited to finally find a forum to share my small dick pain but also finally be able to do something about it.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2013, 05:43 AM.

Yes, we have quite the collection of <fill in the blank> here, and you joining helps to round out the square corners and pull out any loose teeth. Are we related ? I'll have to ask Cusp. Never mind him, you'll fit in just dandy!

I have to run along before the people with the nets come after me....

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey man, welcome aboard. We all had a starting point and with time, commitment, dedication and proper diet, you'll get gains too.............
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
        Hey man, welcome aboard. We all had a starting point and with time, commitment, dedication and proper diet, you'll get gains too.............
        As he said, you will get your goals if you persist. In the meantime, just check around the forums for more motivators that you can relate to.
        Post #009 out now! (19/01/2014)
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/newbietope2013/

Comment

Welcome to the gym and good luck on your journey.

Comment

Working...
          X