Former Army officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Army officer

I remember the first time I was introduced to PE techniques. I was at summer training at West Point, and one of my squad-mates came to me and said, "Dude, you need to go to the shower! Seriously, you've got to see this!" I told him, why would I want to go see some guy taking a shower? After prompting me again, I decided to go take a shower. One of my platoon-mates, Iggy, was doing some seriously penile stretching and jelqing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was stretching his dick all the way up to his chin and stretching it in a long circular motion. Then he did some jelqing. It was hard to gauge, but he looked like a horse. I think he must have been 18" erect. I filed this in the back of my mind for several years, and then I thought, well, if it worked for Iggy, I'm sure it's effective. So I started jelqing/stretching about a month ago, and I've gained an inch of erect length already! I figured, if I'm going to take good care of my body & keep in shape, I should also exercise my penis.

That's quite a visual. All the way to his chin you say?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Thanks for joining us !

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome. That's quite a sausage

Comment

welcome man

Comment

Hi! You sure have come to the right place! The guys here are real knowledgeable on the exercises and great about helping answer any questions. Feel free to join us on any of our conversations, they can be informative and a lot of fun.
            I do have a question I have to ask after reading your opening post. This dude, that was "all the way to his chin" sounds remarkable. How did he perform athletically in drills and what have you? It just seems to me that this could be a problem for him.
            Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

And the point of your (unlikely) story is ...
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

The guy must have been a hunchback with his chin next to his belly button.
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZ7JXkv6_o
                  On a break from the forum
                  imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                  Pelvic Floor Balance
                  Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

hey they are out there! I'm not gonna doubt it

Comment

I just measured from my pubis area to my chin and it's roughly 24 inches and I am 5'9.5". Let's say I bend over a take off 8 inches...A 16 inch penis...I am pretty sure the guy would get an "honorable" discharge for having such a handicap.
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

im pretty sure it can be done with much less than that when your slumped over and stretching. Im certain I could have stretched to my chin ( uncomfortably ) when I was younger and thinner. I bet someone in good shape with 9-10" could do it comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                          I just measured from my pubis area to my chin and it's roughly 24 inches and I am 5'9.5". Let's say I bend over a take off 8 inches...A 16 inch penis...I am pretty sure the guy would get an "honorable" discharge for having such a handicap.
                          Ya, that's what I was wondering. How do you do a scull crawl through barb wire with that kinda tender baggage?
                          Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                            im pretty sure it can be done with much less than that when your slumped over and stretching. Im certain I could have stretched to my chin ( uncomfortably ) when I was younger and thinner. I bet someone in good shape with 9-10" could do it comfortably
                            Yeah I guess...it just was the context I guess. It sounds crazy.
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

the way he worded it I picture man standing strait up and pulling penis to chin now that is hard to believe!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X