Bodybuilder checking in. fiery hate inside and must succeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilder checking in. fiery hate inside and must succeed

Hello guys,im a 19 year old lifter. Currently as the last time i checked was 6 inches,5.1girth. Dont like measuring anymore bc just looking at it depresses me even though i know its considered average

Why im here is..long distance gf saw me soft purposely on Tango,she then makes jokes about penis,i try to join in to feel less bad..then she keeps doing saying size doesnt matter to me when she sends me pics of memes of white girls in wheelchairs bc of a black guy *im black*..as if shes mocking me..she then goes too far saying more jokes agreeing subliminally penis isnt huge..then says just joking..then just..ugh!!..Explaining it pisses me off to an extreme and severely makes my blood boil even though this is the "whats your story" section

. Im just here on first day and have no plans of leaving. It hurts inside and i must make it bigger. I'm currently following a very simple routine that was posted here:

10min warmup,wrap around with heat pad
    Stretch for each side,for 30 secs "i also clench or kegel as you guys call it during each second"

petroleum jelly rubbed on..jelq for 10 mins straight,was weird seeing my head seem like blood was going to it everytime i squeezed upwards

5 mins of heating pad for warmdown..and im done

pretty simple,am i bound to see gains?plan on doing 2 days on..1 day off

starting 6inches,5.1girth
    End results are 8 inches.6 girth in a two years time i hope

Welcome to the gym. Set short term goals along the way.

Your routine is good to start out with.

I was about your size when I started. Best of luck to you.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

thanks man,howlong you think i should do it for?3 months?

Comment

Welcome aboard will39, We're glad you're here.

If you haven't done so yet I recommend you READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Pay special attention to the threads on safety and physiological indicators as they can help you navigate your PE journey without injury.

I recommend you also look at the JP90 beginner routine for your initial conditioning. Using your PIs as a guide you can adjust the intensity to fit your penis' needs.

Your first goal (3 months) should be to complete the conditioning phase without injury and become intimately familiar with your penis' reaction to PE.

Your second goal (6-9 months) is contingent on the results of your conditioning phase. Did you gain size? If so, don't change anything until you stop gaining. If not consider increasing the exercises which you desire to reach first (stretching for length, jelqing for girth).

Your third goal (9-12 months) is to re-examine your results from your current routine and adjust the routine if you're not going in the desired direction.

Good Luck with your goals!

Regarding your girlfriend, ask her how she would feel if you made fun of her breasts or her butt. Perhaps how she might feel if you started referring to her vagina as being inhumanly big. Her jokes about your penis are as un-cool as jokes about her body.

Comment

Working...
        X