Metro Detroit guy aiming to get big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro Detroit guy aiming to get big

Here in metro Detroit trying to grow from 7.15 inches medium girth to at least 7.5 with improved girth. Always interested in trading tips, techniques online or even in person. My routine currently involves Bathmate, jelqing and squeezes.

Welcome to the gym. I started out in Ferndale.

Nice to have you here at the gym.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Another Michigander! Welcome, bro!

Comment

bro @going411by7 im looking at your stats and did you really have that much gains?

Comment

I did. It took me over three months of progressive JELQING and then the stretches to boot for those gains to kick in.

Comment

Oh crap that's what im doing now. Jelqing and stretching. haha badass im really hoping to get to 9 and that inspires me im starting at 7.25 so I think I can get there over time

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. @going411by7 -- Man, those are some serious gains. I'm going to have to check out your routine to see what I've been doing wrong.
              I've actually been doing PE for 7 years, but my only "fast" growth period was when I first began and then just these last 9 months, when I added the Bathmate to my routine and locked in some girth gains.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanuws View Post
                Here in metro Detroit trying to grow from 7.15 inches medium girth to at least 7.5 with improved girth. Always interested in trading tips, techniques online or even in person. My routine currently involves Bathmate, jelqing and squeezes.
                Rock On!! Nice gains. Heck maybe it is you that should be advising us?
                "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Welcome aboard

You set some nice realistic goals there and I have no doubt you'll be able to reach them.

Good luck
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                  X