Hey fellas new to PE just a quick couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey fellas new to PE just a quick couple questions

Hey guys I'm sort of new to PE, been jelqing and stretching for about a month now. I haven't seen any gains but I have to say reading of these posts being 6.5inches x 5 in girth I feel tiny compared to you monsters. Anyway my routine is 2 days on 1 off , jelq for a half hour and stretch for 15 mins should I see gains soon? Thanks Alot guys

First off, your penis size is normal. So stop thinking you are "tiny".

Will you see gains soon? Gains and soon never go hand in hand. You have to just stick with it. In a year or two you may see gains. Sorry, that's the reality for most of us.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Hey Doodman,

I wouldn't call it tiny if I were you, in fact many aspire to be of your size. That being said, you can still gain if you follow a routine consistently minding your PIs, just in case you haven't please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

One month is not enough to see gains, some men don't expect to see gains before 3 months or more, you have to be persistent as draggin advised.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Agree with the above and I would suggest the JP 90 Routine to get you started on your journey.

Comment

Working...
        X