Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,am a new member who is really in a need to improve my girth size, hoping to achieve this now that i've join this amazing site

Hi Kkuul, Welcome to PEGym.com

Please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety, then pick a beginners routine and follow it for at least 3 months to condition your penis.

PE and especially girth require patience and consistency, it takes time, but time well spent, and you will earn more than size, something more important, Penile Health or EQ.

Read around, you'll love it.

Wishing you a safe Journey
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 12-13-2013, 01:39 AM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Like MrB8 said, patience and time, also saftey, you only got one dick, treat it well.

You want more girth, but you may end up with more length, and not much more girth at first, but a gain is a gain, and that is a win in my book.

Don't let it deter you, keep up consistent routines and you will get something out of it. With better EQ you should see an increase in girth when erect, so there's a win already.

Welcome to the Gym, now get to tugging.

~Abe
      Starting Date: 10/23/13
      BPEL: 5.5
      EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
      BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
      EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
      BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

Thanks Mrb8 and captabe....that helps a lot,it shows am in right place. PATIENCE has just become my virtue

Comment

Welcome to PEGym Kkuul!!! And you are right...this is an amazing site.
          There are many advantages you will realize being a member. The Forums are a tremendous resource offering an abundance of information. Our members are a wonderful group of kind, caring guys and gals more than willing to share their experience on a wide variety of topics. PE is amazing...it's fun...and if you are consistent, careful and willing to put in the time and effort, IT WORKS!!! How cool is that. A great website, great new friends, a fun routine that will help you achieve your goals.
          In addition to the great advice given above by MrB8 and CaptAbe, I would recommend reading all you can on the different Forums. It will be fun and help introduce you to the wonderful world of PE. I came as an absolute Newbie, but I have been helped by many great new friends here. They have been gracious and patient with me in answering my questions and they have been encouraging me throughout the past few months. A few other recommendations:
          Safety First
          Helpful Jelqing Information (updated)
          And if you'd like to follow my progress...Getinbig's progress log

Like you, I came with the hope of getting bigger (hence, "getinbig"). After only 8 weeks into JonPop's JP90 beginner routine, I have achieved some amazing newbie gains. I came as a skeptic, but now I'm getting bigger and loving being in the Gym!
          I wish you well on your PE journey. Enjoy it but take it slow, be patient and you will succeed.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Thanks so much getting big,there's no lie in all that u said,it has just been some days and I could feel a change already such as waking up with a hard on(that's a rare occurrence to me) now its been constant for 2 days I can only imagine what I get to gain in the long run. feeling so good about myself already thanks to P.E and u guys

Comment

Working...
            X