noobster here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noobster here

Hey all, been lurking for some time and have got some questions. This is my second attempt to introduce myself as i feel my first introduction may have been intercepted...

Oh well, if this one doesn't go through either i'll know not to waste my time.

My previous message had a lot more charm and charisma however in fear that this too will be disregarded i'm going to try make it snappy.

I am currently around 6" BPEL x 4.5" and am not over ambitious as 7/7.5" BPEL x 5/5.5" (gains of 1-1.5" BPEL accompanied by 0.5 to 1" EG) would make me more than happy BUT i need proof...a lot of the posts claim they have made gains but i don't see sufficient proof. I feel there is a lot of pseudo science going on around here and i either need to be set straight or get the hell out of here and work on being at peace with myself!

So please, any of you who are willing (as i know it is a sensitive subject), comment below or send me in private your story so we can get me fully committed. If i am made to believe it all then i will carry out methodic and accurate data with pictures whose backgrounds, angles, distances OR rulers DON'T change every time they are taken

THANK YOU!!

Proof? I heard that the proof was in the pudding. So your first message wasn't received well so you think this one s going to be better? Your implication is that we here have nothing better to do than say we made a gain here or there. In plain English it seems you think most of us here are full of fecal material. Nope, we don't respond well to demands. Do it or don't do it; it's all up to you. Hey I got an idea; you do it, send us the proof and the next time someone asks for proof we'll just show him pictures of your dick so it can make it's way around the internet. Welcome to the gym, I think!
    CUSP82
    Administrator
    Admin of the Month Dec 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CUSP82; 12-27-2013, 01:41 PM.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well I've only recently (a few months ago) begun 'formal' (educated) PE training, but even just half-assing things like stretching and pumping over the years prior to this, I added a half inch in length, and around 3/4" in girth.

Now with a formal PE routine, I've added about an additional 1/2" in length, and around 1/8" in girth. Nothing enormously dramatic over 2-3 months, but a definite increase.
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Welcome to the gym....If you want to get bigger then you'll have to take the leap of faith...
        Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
        Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Hey nasuke, to the Gym!

Seeing that this is your first post, I highly recommend you START HERE!

Your starting size is high average length and average girth, nothing to be shy of, and your goals are realistic and reachable provided that you follow PE instructions with persistence and consistency, it may take time but it will be time well spent you may also want to check the link above for safety instructions and for your first beginners routine that will condition your penis for the first 90 days, there are many reports of early gains from it too, but best of all gains are EQ gains, you will get a healthier and harder penis if you PE correctly.

Nothing's wrong with your skepticism, however, keep in mind that it's in nobody's interest to fool you or anybody else, we gather here in this free for all web forum to exchange knowledge on how to have healthier and/or bigger penis and discuss relationships and everything else as a community, so trickery is not our business, no one is trying to sell you anything.

It has been discussed before, the matter of documented proof, I have personally seen some evidence in the Success Forum and photo-albums however, reports are convincing enough, especially from our trusted members here.

Best wishes, and please don't hesitate to ask questions.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
            Hey nasuke, to the Gym!

Seeing that this is your first post, I highly recommend you START HERE!

Your starting size is high average length and average girth, nothing to be shy of, and your goals are realistic and reachable provided that you follow PE instructions with persistence and consistency, it may take time but it will be time well spent you may also want to check the link above for safety instructions and for your first beginners routine that will condition your penis for the first 90 days, there are many reports of early gains from it too, but best of all gains are EQ gains, you will get a healthier and harder penis if you PE correctly.

Nothing's wrong with your skepticism, however, keep in mind that it's in nobody's interest to fool you or anybody else, we gather here in this free for all web forum to exchange knowledge on how to have healthier and/or bigger penis and discuss relationships and everything else as a community, so trickery is not our business, no one is trying to sell you anything.

It has been discussed before, the matter of documented proof, I have personally seen some evidence in the Success Forum and photo-albums however, reports are convincing enough, especially from our trusted members here.

Best wishes, and please don't hesitate to ask questions.
            Boy he is really good at that stuff ain't he? I just get grumpy! ( well I think I have answered that question 4,482 times. Maybe I should go get some lunch)

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Proof? I heard that the proof was in the pudding. So your first message wasn't received well so you think this one s going to be better? Your implication is that we here have nothing better to do than see we made a gain here or there. In plain English it seems you think most of us here are full of fecal material. Nope, we don't respond well to demands. Do it or don't do it; it's all up to you. Hey I got an idea; you do it, send us the proof and the next time someone asks for proof we'll just show him pictures of your dick so it can make it's way around the internet. Welcome to the gym, I think!
              Haha every forum has one, and you sir i am guessing harbour the spirit of everything PEGYM and i am therefore terribly sorry to offend you. I will admit, your assumptions are correct, i do quite often question whether or not everyone is full of shit, i do it all the time (and have it done to me boohoo), i've seen things such as; the power or suggestion, optimistic thinking and the placebo effect all in action. All of which have led me to keep questioning things, even if it does hurt some ones feelings (or agenda), so again, i apologise for making myself 100% sure before tugging on my dick which could cause all sorts if not done properly.

And hey! best case scenario, undeniable proof, boosted egos and cigars for everyone

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Mr.B8, i guess i've already found my answer and must take a leap of faith as Wolfemother has suggested

Also don't get me wrong CUSP82 i understand your perspective and can't say i blame you for your response which was quite amusing haha.
                nasuke
                Last edited by nasuke; 12-27-2013, 01:52 PM. Reason: shit was happening

Comment

Harbor the spirit of the PE GYM? Hey you and I can be friends. As you could guess I really don't have many of them. If I can be of service to you in any way just let me know! Welcome, greetings, and salutations I bestow upon thee! Wow the spirit of the gym? Maybe I might even get a vote for member of the month next time!!!!!Okay you go read and ask some questions and enjoy your stay!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    Boy he is really good at that stuff ain't he? I just get grumpy! ( well I think I have answered that question 4,482 times. Maybe I should go get some lunch)

bvs.jpg
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                    X