Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First timer Here - too young for this kind of activity ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer Here - too young for this kind of activity ?

Hello Everyone !

I'm glad to be here , My name is Yoe 18 y/o a Sophomore College Student. Felt impressed to join in this community because for me "Size Does Matter" and many Girls want to experience a bigger and longer inside of their. (Hehe)
    So, I spent a lot of my vacant time searching on how to enlarge my LITTLE FRIEND. Until I landed in this friendly community. This is my first time here, so guys please be good to me. Help me, Motivate me, Inspire me. Three things that i needed to achieve my Goal

Before I end this post I have a Question on you Guys,
    - am I too young for this kind of activity ? Thats it.

Thank you All
    - Yoe

P.S
    Apologize for my grammar guys
    I'm trying hard to speak in English
    Hope you will understand (Haha)

Welcome to the gym.

You are not too young to take care of yourself or your pecker. Just ease into it and have fun at the PEGym best of luck.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the 'gym'! I am only 18 and in my short time and minuscule amount of posts I feel I have contributed to a few threads and I have definitely been appreciated by others. It doesn't matter if you are coming here seeking advice or coming here to give advice or just coming here for the great community, you are welcome here.

Enjoy your stay.
      This is my partner's business page: https://www.facebook.com/NovemberMakeup
      She is a make up artist and we live in Australia.

Comment

to the Gym Yoe, thanks for joining

As already noted by the gentlemen above, you are not too young to take care of yourself and your penile health.

You have come to the right place to start your overall penile health journey and educate yourself on how to maintain healthy penis as you grow older, keep your EQ stellar and your penis as hard as can be, which IS where its all at, especially for the ladies!

I highly recommend you give this thread a thorough read, concentrate on the safety section, and pick a beginner's routine to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis!

PE takes time, and requires consistency and persistence, patience is very important as well.

While you are here, you can benefit from the many added value of this forum, you can have fun at The Gym or get some insightful brainstorms from the Woman's Perspective sub-forum, or discuss Relationship's, as you can see, its a great community, and you are very welcomed to join and participate in all the discussions and/or start yours!

Good Luck
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for a warm welcome Buddy

I appreciate it .

Bless the whole 2014 on you guys

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post

I highly recommend you give this thread a thorough read, concentrate on the safety section, and pick a beginner's routine to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis!

Good Luck

Yes ! I Do

Comment

Working...
            X