Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand spankin' new.

Hey guys,

I'd like to believe I'd read up on a fair amount in the time given.
    Seeing the success stories is what really helped me to make the decision to dedicate myself to becoming bigger.
    I've lacked true confidence for pretty much as long as I can remember, though I've had plenty of girls tell me I'm big or something along those mines.
    Currently my BPEL is 7 1/2 and my EG is 4 9/16.
    My goal long term goal is 9 BPEL and 6 1/2 EG.
    I'm eager to learn and do my research on this forum.
    I believe being on here will keep me encouraged to make gains and to make this happen.

Hey

Look out for people signatures ( not mine tho) I get the best advice from there.

WoW 9 x 6.5....your gunna split some wowhoo's with a monster like that...good luck
    6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
    5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
    5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
    5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Thank you. (:

I believe getting the girth will be the hard part to obtain but I'm very determined. That's my long term goal, I do expect it to take a good amount of time to get there.

Comment

Any sign of negative P.I's and take a break....I've had 2 in 14 months...both suffering low E.Q

Have you considered hanging yet?, if I had my time again I would of hung for it first.
        6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
        5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
        5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
        5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

That's no good, hope your EQ is back. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it if I have any P.I's.

I have definitely considered hanging, I'd like to incorporate that into a program. I don't have any funds a the moment to buy one of the hangers and I probably won't be able to put out that kind of money anytime soon though.

Comment

Like a piece of steel now...and slightly longer

Research the sock hanger....not so good if your uncut like me though....plenty of other hangers you can make too.

I've made one with Velcro...just waiting for my clamps to turn up I've ordered.
            6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
            5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
            5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
            5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Good to hear. Reminds me of Superman...man of steel p:

I appreciate it that, thank you very much, I'm definitely going to check into it.
              Later on I'd like to get into clamping as well, but I'm definitely not going to start that right away. I've read you have to be conditioned for it, correct?

Comment

Yeah I'd give it 6 or more months of conditioning before you try clamping.....I use a sock for my clamp lol

I'll have clamps soon....can't just go to the shops and buy them here in the U.K...grr
                6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

I feel like my dick is like an mma fighter trying to be the champ haha

I have patience and though I'm trying to get fast results, I'm not to rush and injury myself by doing so.

That sort of blows my mind, they don't sell them at hardware stores? Is there a reason?

Comment

Patience is definitely the key to PE...

If I could liken my dick to an MMA fighter it'd be like Vitor Belfort....few years it might be a Brock Lesnar

So annoying they don't sell the clamps over the counter here, there probably is a store somewhere that sells them....but the net can't find one for me
                    6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                    5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                    5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                    5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

I've aquired a lot of patience through out my life.

What an awesome comparison. I can't think of who I'd compare mine to or what I'm shooting for e.e

I wonder why they're not readily available like they are over here in the states /:

Comment

Working...
                      X