Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamMagnum

Hi everyone,

just found this site the other day after doing some research on a site called Goodlookingloser.
    I took pills a couple years ago and notice a slight change in girth, my at the time girlfriend noticed a difference in hardness but they were just temporary.

I did jelqs before but never kept with them since I didn't know if it was the real deal or just some bs i had read on the internet and I never bothered researching more

Since then I've done kegels, I've just been introduced the the one-second holds, I've always just held them as long as I can and then let go and repeat, so I'm playing around with doing both now.

As my name implies, my goal is to fit into the magnums
    BPEL is 6 and EG just before the glans is 4 1/2, midshaft is just under 5 and the base is just around the same but a little higher.

Ideally, I'd like to be 8 x 6.5 --But if I cant reach the 8 i wouldn't be too concerned. I'm more interested in expanding girth and getting a nice meaty tool. And if I feel like it in advanced stages I may consider doing hangs or something just to add the length.

I started day 1 of the jp90 today and it was good. My question is if I can add some jelqs to it, if I have a little experience? Any other suggestions on adding girth is greatly appreciated and I look forward to learning, sharing my journey with you, and hopefully being able to add a little advice of my own along the way!

TeamMagnum
    TeamMagnum
    Last edited by TeamMagnum; 01-09-2014, 08:12 PM.
    Goal is to fit into Magnums

Starting: 6x5 End Goal: 7/7.5x6 ... as long as my girl sees it and :yikes::hail:

I would just continue with the JP90 for the recommended time before
    I would add anything new.

I would also recommend looking at the "START HERE" section

to the gym
    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Team magnum. What a great name.

Good to have you here and good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
      X