Hi! Femboy that wants to enhance what I have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Femboy that wants to enhance what I have

Eh.. I might be a bit out of place compared to everyone else here, but...

I'm a 21(almost 22)-year old male-born genderqueer (I identify as a femboy, happy to answer questions but I'm not here for that :P ) And I actually tried PE-ing when I was around 15-17, but I probably wasn't doing it right due to being a stupid teenager ^^; I'm actually lucky I didn't seriously hurt myself!

Anyway, currently I hover around 7"-7.5" long at full erection, I dunno why, sometimes it's closer to either end when I measure. I know, it's above average already, but there's nothing wrong with wanting more, right? ^^;

Ideally I'd like to just keep going with PE and never stop!

But anyway, I'm actually doing PE in conjunction with a friend, kinda like gym buddies. We keep each other encouraged and stuff, and we just started a couple days ago!

Personally we've started with JP's routine, but I do have a major question pertaining to myself:

Are their any exercises that focus on erect gains rather than flaccid? I actually love being a grower (I'm around 4-ish flaccid) it's something I really like about myself, and I'd rather not ruin it. I also feel it'd be kinda awkward having to stuff a 6+ inch salami in my underwear ._.;;

I tried googling a bit, but it's a bit difficult finind the right words people use, so I guess I'm just outright asking ^^

Happy to be here!
    22/male-born genderqueer (I identify as a femboy.)

Please don't refer to me with ultra-masculine words (such as handsome, man, etc; I prefer being called boy and such.) It makes me sad :c

Gains!:
    BPEL-7.25 7.5! ish
    EG-B5.75/S5.5/H5.5
    BPFSL-7.65ish
    FL/G: 5/4.5
    Goal: ∞ x ∞(as big as I can~♥)

to the Gym Aubs!

You have come to the right place, search no further , PE will give you a bigger, harder and healthier penis if you follow exercise directions carefully, and keep the safety instructions in mind.

I suggest you START HERE and read as much as you can on safety!

The exercises listed in JP90 (and PE in general) will give you gains in erect size, as well as flaccid size, just don't try to tinker with the routine just yet, follow it as it is for at least 90 days, and for as long as you are gaining.

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8! (funny name xD)
      Ideally I don't wanna become a show-er, but I'm following the JP90 Routine unless I find something more tailored to my goals, which, as far as I can tell, beginner routines aren't... They're like the core subjects for college, I guess? ^^; Need to complete them before you specialize...

Please don't refer to me with ultra-masculine words (such as handsome, man, etc; I prefer being called boy and such.) It makes me sad :c

Gains!:
      BPEL-7.25 7.5! ish
      EG-B5.75/S5.5/H5.5
      BPFSL-7.65ish

Comment

The PE exercises listed here mainly target erect gains, flaccid gains usually come as a side effect/bonus.

You may check a less intense routine such as PESG's or REMEK's if you think JP90 will be too much.

IMVHO, you would better focus on the health aspect and EQ, especially since you are already Huge, and you don't want to increase your flaccid size. But maybe other members will chime in and provide tips to better reach your goal.

The most important thing now is to only follow a beginner's routine, and be careful not to over exercise.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for the links!

All I could find to help with EQ though was basically to edge and do kegels, is this correct? I already sort-of-edge, a lot, but I should probably do it correctly... I have the feeling I'm not getting as close as I possibly can. I've accidentally gone over way more times than I'd have liked to... >.>; So now I might be too super-careful...

And talking about it, I'm as careful as I can be with all this, but I have some complicated aspects: I've been substituting Dry Jelqs for the wet ones as I've not got lube on hand (and I really like the idea of it being super-girthy compared to the length...), and the warm up is hard to get an opportunity to do in my current living situation.

I do stop for a moment and make sure everything is normal after every 1-3 exercises, and I try not to put too much stress on anything (pressure, stretching, etc.) but I do have difficulty maintaining lower EL.

Gains!:
          BPEL-7.25 7.5! ish
          EG-B5.75/S5.5/H5.5
          BPFSL-7.65ish

Comment

Originally posted by Aubs View Post
            Thanks for the links!

All I could find to help with EQ though was basically to edge and do kegels, is this correct? I already sort-of-edge, a lot, but I should probably do it correctly... I have the feeling I'm not getting as close as I possibly can. I've accidentally gone over way more times than I'd have liked to... >.>; So now I might be too super-careful...

And talking about it, I'm as careful as I can be with all this, but I have some complicated aspects: I've been substituting Dry Jelqs for the wet ones as I've not got lube on hand (and I really like the idea of it being super-girthy compared to the length...), and the warm up is hard to get an opportunity to do in my current living situation.

I do stop for a moment and make sure everything is normal after every 1-3 exercises, and I try not to put too much stress on anything (pressure, stretching, etc.) but I do have difficulty maintaining lower EL.
            Yes you are very wise to consider kegels and edging for EQ, and I should have mentioned them in my first response.

Please make sure to read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum

And the following links, I strongly advise incorporating Reverse Kegels to your regular kegels routine, to balance and strengthen your pelvic floor.

Kegel Exercises For Men
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

You may use coco butter for a lube, or almond oil, dry jelqs work best if you are uncut.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...brication.html

As for the warm up, you may use a rice sock or a heating pad.
            MrB8
            Member of the Month Nov 2013
            Last edited by MrB8; 01-23-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I think that each one of us members, is so unique, exta-o®dinary, that having you as part of the family is just going to be Super.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Aubs .
                Welcome to the GYM !!
                Glad to have more family around .
                MrB8 has you started well .
                mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, Aubs.

I hope you have a great time in this forum and it's also nice to see people of a much wider diversity. I've not seen a genderqueer member here since I've been here but it is nice to meet one now.
                  Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                  Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                  BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                  Current (16.1.2019)
                  BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Welcome to the gym!
                    Most people I know who are bottoms with big one are now versatile.

I've found no way to stop my flaccid from growing when doing PE. Then again I always wanted to be a shower. You may just have to tuck that beast to hide it.
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                      {Big post}
                      Ah, thanks for the links! I did find a heating pad and used it last night, it didin't feel much different, but not every benefit is immediately obvious, I guess ^^;

And about the dry jelqs: the skin on my shaft is semi-loose, like to where when I masturbat/edge the skin is mostly moving instead of my hand moving over the skin. It's been this way for a looong time, and I am circumsized... I've had a lot of false starts with foreskin restoration, maybe that affected it...?

The natural lubricants may help my PE-buddy, he seems to be having a bit of issue with not having any lube...

Originally posted by Everone else
                      Everyone Else!
                      Thank you all for the warm welcomes! ^^

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                      Welcome to the gym!
                      Most people I know who are bottoms with big one are now versatile.
                      Thanks for the welcome, I'm unsure what you mean by the second part ^^;

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                      I've found no way to stop my flaccid from growing when doing PE. Then again I always wanted to be a shower. You may just have to tuck that beast to hide it.
                      Aw, that sucks :c
                      Buuuuut...

I did a little more searching on here and found a theory that stretching the ligaments (and thus causing them to lengthen/grow/slacken or something) is what makes the flaccid hang lower. Is there possibly a way to increase length without doing that...?

Here's the relevant thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/33913-why-flaccid-gains-may-not-lead-erect-gains.html It's by a moderator so, I'm assuming it's legitimate..? But it's also from '11 so...

Gains!:
                      BPEL-7.25 7.5! ish
                      EG-B5.75/S5.5/H5.5
                      BPFSL-7.65ish

Comment

Got around to measuring everything as best I can last night, and updated the information!

Is there a name for the stretch done where you hold the base in an OK-grip with one hand, and stretch the rest with the other? Basically, is it ok to do the JP90 stretches so that they stretch only the shaft, for the tunica, and not the ligs? I know that some flaccid growth will occur from extra cells but... the ligs stretching seems to really be the main culprit ^^; (unless I'm understanding it incorrectly from the link in the previous post...)

Gains!:
                        BPEL-7.25 7.5! ish
                        EG-B5.75/S5.5/H5.5
                        BPFSL-7.65ish

Comment

Welcome!! I don't mean to be weird but my fantasy is dickgirls with giant dicks, like so big they can stick out there tounge and lick it. I would suggest you continue with dry jelqs, they can be effective. Just remember long sessions require long rest.
                          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                            Welcome!! I don't mean to be weird but my fantasy is dickgirls with giant dicks, like so big they can stick out there tounge and lick it. I would suggest you continue with dry jelqs, they can be effective. Just remember long sessions require long rest.
                            Thanks! ^^
                            That's not 'weird,' just an unusual taste :P I'm not gonna post about all my fetishes and such, but I will say I share that one ^^;; (and I'm not/don't identify as a girl if that's what you meant ^^; )

I actually really like the feeling of the dry jelqs, so I'm happy to continue with them. ^^

I haven't been doing super-long sessions. Probably less than a half hour before the edging...
                            The JP90 says to go 5 days on, 2 days off to start, not sure if I need to modify that due to the changes I made to the routine that I mentioned... o.o;

Also: I've been practicing both directions of kegeling. When I did the edging after the normal PE for last night, I pushed back the PONR with a reverse, then did a regular one hard, and I definitely felt myself go 100%, which I don't think I'd actually 'reached' before (or not very easily... It might have been actually 101% or something xD ) So the kegeling DEFINITELY helps! :3

Gains!:
                            BPEL-7.25 7.5! ish
                            EG-B5.75/S5.5/H5.5
                            BPFSL-7.65ish

Comment

The quickest, easiest way to increase length is through stretching the ligs loose. I don't know how I'd go about getting length without going for the ligs but I guess extenders do that?

Also, you're pretty big already but we have similar goals so I understand...maybe. However, I love having a heavy, hanging flaccid with my huge balls. My flaccid has grown almost exactly as much as my erect, proportionally.

You're a bit longer and skinnier than where I started so I'm curious to see where your gains take you. I also started when I was 21 and have seen great gains.
                              GoingForGold
                              Last edited by GoingForGold; 01-25-2014, 02:32 PM.
                              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                              CI:1.5 -2.5
                              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                              X