Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to get past my one insecurity with PE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get past my one insecurity with PE!!!

Whats up guys,

I've been a member of the site for a while now as I've always been curious about PE. I've attempted the JP90 routine before but after about a week I just lost focus and motivation. Now I've decided to completely dedicate myself to PE. Ever since I was about 14 or 15 I've had a serious insecurity with my penis. I guess I'm a somewhat decent looking guy since alot of girls would try to get with me at parties and what not. I've hooked up with several girls but I was always too insecure to try and get them in bed because of my 5.5 inch penis. Now I'm 18 years old and have only slept with one girl in my life (still have sex with her semi-regularly). I've been able to make her squirt with my fingers and orally; but never with my penis. She insists I give her the best sex she's ever had but I'm positive she is saying this just to boost my confidence. I'm seriously going to dedicate my time an effort to a larger penis not just for me, but so I can give this girl the orgasm she really wants. Any tips/suggestions/support would be greatly appreciated. Wish me luck!

-RFO13

An 18 year old girl does not say that "to boost your confidence" she's still trying to figure out herself, let alone be worried about how you feel.

Comment

Working...
    X