Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo guys!

Heya!
    I've been going out to the gym for the past 3 years, from which the last year has been intense. I like to research stuff throughoutly, so I've left most of my friends behind in muscle gains (better technique, eating habits etc). There is one thing that's smaller than theirs tho: it's my penis.

My length is average, but the girth is below average. I've been doing kegels for the past 6 months or so, and I consider my penis healthy, but I'm kinda ashamed of the size. One girl said it was small outright in my face after a session we had, and it really made me feel insecure..

I don't expect it to be easy, but even the slighest gains will help me. I've been researching here for the last month or so, and I will do my best. The JP's 90 day program seems to be a good way to start (I've got plenty of patience).

I will probably not be a very frequent poster, just the guy who asks questions when in need of answers. The community seems really nice and I hope I have a good time here!

Hey man, Don't worry about the comment that the girl made to you, women say it to men who even have a large penis to put the man down.

But you're doing the right thing by coming here and by doing so you will increase your EQ (Erection Quality) and gain some size, especially if you stick at it!

I advise you to start off with a beginner routine, like the one in the link below:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Read the safety precautions beforehand to avoid injuries, trust me injuries are no fun. Good luck with your PE journey and you will see improvements if you stick with it!

Comment

I dont understand, in your info it says your girth is 5.1 which is average if not slightly above...not below. Also your length is above average. Your friends are likely slightly bigger or slightly smaller.
      Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
      Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
      January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
      April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
      May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
      October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Welcome to the gym !

Pay no attention to the haters, maybe its in their nature to put people down, don't let it be part of yours!

I hope you get the penis and the confidence you are after!

Lots of luck on your journey, stay positive!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by blackscale View Post
          I dont understand, in your info it says your girth is 5.1 which is average if not slightly above...not below. Also your length is above average. Your friends are likely slightly bigger or slightly smaller.
          blackscale if you click my profile it goes to the profile of "WantGirth" who joined this website in 2011 (i joined today). It's not mine lol. That's a weird bug indeed.
          want-girth
          Last edited by want-girth; 03-05-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks Jake Woods and burtybasset!
            I'll be sure to post progression posts when I get that far!

Comment

Originally posted by want-girth View Post
              blackscale if you click my profile it goes to the profile of "WantGirth" who joined this website in 2011 (i joined today). It's not mine lol. That's a weird bug indeed.
              Oh my bad, that is strange although regardless I'm certain your dimensions are perfectly fine don't let people put you down.
              Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
              Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
              January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
              April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
              May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
              October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Hey welcome aboard dude. You are in the right hands here at the Gym
                Good luck on your PE journey. My advice, stay consistent and read read read
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                X