Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha! From Vancouver? Yeah.. that's not gonna fly---

Eh?

24 year old here looking to complete my PE journey and reach my set out goal. I'm almost there but I realized if i truly want to reach my own personal goal, what better way to do it than learn and engage from the people who have the most experience and success on this forum.

I also want to be a person who helps others in their goals for PE. I believe in always giving back, so if my prior experiences can help other memebrs, i'll try my best to do so!

Nice to meet ya'll btw!

Welcome aboard Shipmate!
    Thankee fer posting and thankee fer signing on.
    What be yer goals?
    Yarrr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Ayee me goals be of the simplest kind:

8.5 by 5.75! Nothing more nothing less. Currently using the Bathmate x40 with no problems at all. I realize sooner or later i'm going to hit a plateau and this place will help me push through it!

Comment

Welcome to the gym. Nice to have you with us. Why did they let Luongo go?
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The shit show became too much, I think losing the starting place for the outdoor game did it in for him. He deserves to be with his family in florida.

Personally i'm a Blackhawks fan.. so you can imagine how well that goes over lol.

Comment

nice goal reaper, whats ur current EL and EG? how much u gained so far? what is ur current routine?

Comment

My current routine consists of 5-10 minutes of stretching before Bathmate and 5 minutes after. For the pump it's a max pump, 2 5 minute sessions with 1 minute breaks. I'm going to start also pulling the bathmate up now as a full jerk to see if i can extend length gains even more.

I currently grow out at 7.5 x 5.5. Aim is to get to 8.5x5.75!

Started off at 6.25x5

Comment

Nice gains!!

to the Gym ripper89!
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

ripper89!

Make sure you read all the beginner stickys since there is a lot useful information for you if you want to stay safe with PE.

Reading and researching is a huge part of PE since you need to know what your doing.

I wish you luck and I wish that you succeed in your getting to your goal!
                    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Thx, will do!

Comment

Working...
                      X