Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum. Started the 90 day beginners routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum. Started the 90 day beginners routine.

Hello, new to PE and will hopefully make it to my goal of a bigger me. I do this for my significant other, hopefully my hard work will pay off for her in the end.

So few questions;

I just started the 90 day beginners routine, however, I have realized a small tiny pimple on the side of my shaft just before the glans. Is this normal? I have never had a pimple on my penis, so this kind of worries me loll. Its my 2nd day.

2nd, is it ok to do this in the morning? I have taken about 15-25 minutes each morning to do this religiously.

Last, what type of ''stretch'' are you supposed to feel during a jelq? I honestly dont know if im doing it right, but im guessing i should feel some type of stretch? also is there supposed to be a sore feeling i should be looking for after the workouts like an actual workout? Sorry if these questions have been asked before.

Thanks guys.

Welcome to the Gym ph4!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html And focus on safety!

1) A more detailed description would give the members here a better chance to help you diagnose it, also how was your grip, and other PIs, also describe how your session went.

2) Its okay to do it at anytime you want, as long as you will be consistent, not tired, and will take at least 24 hours rest between sessions, it will be fine.

3) You are not supposed to stretch while jelqing, and use the lightest grip that can still move blood up the shaft to the glans.

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Newbie rant

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/4442-women-size.html

PE for yourself, and your health, and learn how to become better in bed and learn more confidence.

Stamina exercises, may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read the following links and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, and practice edging for more stamina and control.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance

Minuteman's PremE FAQ

Arousal Techniques

ByggD's Guide to Controlling Your Ejaculation Response

What we know so far about PE, its causes and its treatment

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Edging Toward MMO

Please keep in mind that sex is not a performance, but a mutually pleasurable experience between two partners, don't focus much on mechanics or this and that, just be in the moment, and focus on your and your partners pleasure, responses, and your technique, below, you will find information on how to become a better lover.

The Perils of Goal-Oriented Sex

Debunking A Popular Myth About the Female Orgasm

For invaluable tips, information and advice, I highly recommend you to visit
    http://www.thepassionatewife.com

And read through the following sub-forums as well, especially the stickies.

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective

Premature Ejaculation Forum

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym, ph4! Nice to see a Californian like myself join the forum.
      Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
      BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
      Current (16.1.2019)
      BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

hey guys so after the 3 months of the beginners routine, I can see some results. seem to be a little thicker but not so much LONGER as I was expecting. So with this said, what would be the next step to up the ante??
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ph4 View Post
          hey guys so after the 3 months of the beginners routine, I can see some results. seem to be a little thicker but not so much LONGER as I was expecting. So with this said, what would be the next step to up the ante??
          Thank you.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...r-jp-90-a.html
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ok after reading a bit, I am confused on how to perform reverse kegels...

are reverse kegels a NECESSARY part of the advanced routine? or is there a substitution of some sort? I really just don't understand. Regular kegels I get...reverse kegels....uhh... help??

Comment

I don't believe they are part of an advanced routine, kegels are part of beginner routines, reverse kegels help relax the pelvic floor, both are good to keep a balance.
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Ok after reading a bit, I am confused on how to perform reverse kegels...

are reverse kegels a NECESSARY part of the advanced routine? or is there a substitution of some sort? I really just don't understand. Regular kegels I get...reverse kegels....uhh... help??
                While they are not part of penile enlargement routines, reverse kegels are good for balancing your pelvic floor as burtybasset explained above, since performing regular kegels alone will cause pelvic floor imbalance.

You relax your pelvic floor muscles, and flex your lower abs to apply gentle pressure on your pelvic floor thus stretch it out, much like how you push urine out faster.

Comment

Hiya ph4 and welcome to the Gym!

Comment

alright, so could i get some inputs on this idea?

Im thinking of going ahead and using this routine for the next 3 months.

Same thing as the 90 day beginner routine, however more reps of each exercise and possibly add in 20-30 'Squeezes'. I just cant seem to find the time to add in the 1000 Side-to-side stretches and also the squeeze seems to take some time to getting it right. So as of right now, would this routine help me gain at all even from this state? I dont want to be wasting time either..So if its not worth doing the same routine please do comment on this. Thank you.

Comment

alright, so could i get some inputs on this idea?

Im thinking of going ahead and using this routine for the next 3 months.

Same thing as the 90 day beginner routine, however more reps of each exercise and possibly add in 20-30 'Squeezes'. I just cant seem to find the time to add in the 1000 Side-to-side stretches and also the squeeze seems to take some time to getting it right. So as of right now, would this routine help me gain at all even from this state? I dont want to be wasting time either..So if its not worth doing the same routine please do comment on this. Thank you.
                      Follow either routine not both together, and you don't start with the maximum 1000 side to side stretches build up to them, read the thread carefully before attempting the exercises.

Also, the Advanced Jelq Free routine is done only three times a week, with rest days between workouts, and you do it for 6 weeks and take one week off.

I advise you to start a log in the Progress Forum to track your gains and progress, it will be of great help when evaluating routines and getting advice on future inquiries!
                      MrB8
                      Member of the Month Nov 2013
                      Last edited by MrB8; 05-23-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Ok so after my first attempt at "SQUEEZING", something has happened to my penis right underneath the glans. There is a vein that i had not noticed before. I watched the video and thought i was supposed to squeeze right underneath the glans...but i was supposed to squeeze about a half inch below..Im so depressed.. I dont know what it is, and im not sure if its ok to post pictures so i can get a more accurate comment from you guys. The left side and the right side both had the "vein" but after 2 days, the left side subsided almost completely but the right side still remains. When i touch it, it feels hard, and the more erect i get the more pronounced it gets. I havent done anything but keep heat treating it, but after awhile its a lttle too much to handle. The first day it was semi painful when i walked at times, but now the pain is completely gone as well. just the "veininess" remains. What should i do? My girlfriend is coming to visit me in 2 weeks..I REALLY NEED MY PENIS....PLEASE HELP!

Comment

Welcome to the gym ph4!

Yes you can do the workout when ever you have free time if morning suits you then do your workout in the morning.

The important thing is to find a time of a day to concentrate on your workout and overall stay consistent with your routine so you will get the benefits from it.

As far as stretch goes you should feel a stretch but not to the point of the pain.

Since you have just started PE start with relatively mild stretch so you will have room to add more force to your stretches later on.

I have completed JP90 myself and have tracked all of the workouts in detail.

Here is my journal:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html

Physiological indicators are your best friends and they will guide you with your PE journey.

They will also help you to avoid overtraining.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask questions.
                          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                          X