I am I not too old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am I not too old?

I am new to this forum, I am 66 years old and I have lived with the misery of a small short penis all these years. My wife got fed-up with it and quit having sex with me. All along I have known nothing could be done about my size and resigned to my fate. I knew about these exercises and this forum a few days ago and I have started on them. I however have one worry, I am I not too old to benefit from them?
    Mwanja.

Welcome aboard!
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting.
    To answer your question, no, you are not too old to benefit. You are not the oldest man here and, in fact, there is evidence that more mature men benefit faster from PE exercises than our younger colleagues.
    I do suggest that you take your measurements now, start a log thread on the Progress Forum and begin JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine.
    Good hunting!
    Yarrr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

to the Gym Mwanja!

You sir are NOT too old to benefit from the marvelous benefits of PE exercises!

We have many members of senior ages who practice the exercises and make great gains, and most importantly (and regardless of age) PE greatly improves penile health and increases erection quality (EQ)!

In case you haven't already done so, please READ THIS as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions.

Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload, as you need to condition your penis first!

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Please keep in mind that sex is not a performance, but a mutually pleasurable experience between two partners, don't focus much on mechanics or this and that, just be in the moment, and focus on your and your partners pleasure, responses, and your technique, below, you will find information on how to become a better lover.

Women and Size

The Perils of Goal-Oriented Sex

Debunking A Popular Myth About the Female Orgasm

There are many factors that may lead to relationship problems and a sexless marriage than penis size, the following threads discuss this better, please take a look at them.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...ould-know.html

Hypothetical Question: Possible Remedies for a Sexless Marriage?

I cant figure the wife out

Sexless Marriage

The Passionate Wife - Post

For invaluable tips, information and advice, I highly recommend you to visit
      http://www.thepassionatewife.com

And read through the following sub-forums as well, especially the stickies.

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective

Premature Ejaculation Forum

Stamina exercises, may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read the links below and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, and practice edging for more stamina and control.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance

Minuteman's PremE FAQ

Arousal Techniques

ByggD's Guide to Controlling Your Ejaculation Response

What we know so far about PE, its causes and its treatment

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Edging Toward MMO

Good luck!
      MrB8
      Member of the Month Nov 2013
      Last edited by MrB8; 03-26-2014, 06:09 PM.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome Mwanja.

Not only can you benefit from PE, but us younger guys can benefit from your wisdom. Glad to have you with us.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey Mwanja welcome to the gym brother!

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but putting the negativity behind you and taking positive steps toward your future is the best thing you can do.

The gains you are after won't happen overnight, don't try to be overly forceful to begin, just take your time perform the exercises correctly, concentrate on health and the gains will come.

Setting yourself a realistic goal will help you stay motivated, logging into the gym daily will also help, if your feeling discouraged there are plenty of friendly people here that will offer you support, advice and encouragement along the way.

The best of luck to you, I hope you get the results your after, stay positive!
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I also believe your being older will help you get a bigger penis faster than if you were 40 years younger.
            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
            4.7 MSEG
            5.1 BEG
            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
            4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Try it out for atleast a couple of months and see how it goes.
              Today:
              BPEL: 7"
              NBPEL: 6.6" +.8"
              MSEG: 5.8" +.2"
              NBPFL: 4.8" +.8"
              I got the results without PE. I changed up my lifestyle, started working out, lost a whole lot of weight and increased my EQ.

Goal for satisfaction:
              7" NBPEL and a great physique.

Comment

Welcome! Your never too old. I will offer some advice right off the bat for you. If this has become a problem with your wife then I encourage you to bring her into your PE journey. It will only make it easier as you are trying to help yourself out. My wife gave me encouragement and stopped wondering why I was in the bathroom for 40 minutes!

Also, do this for yourself and no one else. Use your discouragement as motivation. Start with a beginner program and work your way from there. Good luck!
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                The League Of PE Legends
                2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

You are definitely not too old to do these PE exercises. There are older members here on this site that benefit greatly from PE exercises. Age typically doesn't matter as long as you are past the stage of growing you should be good.
                  Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                  Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                  BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                  Current (16.1.2019)
                  BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Welcome Mwanja! Of course not!
                    Started: 7 x 5
                    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Please explain to me in detail what is involved in a JP's 90 Day Beginners Routine, I do not want to make any mistakes doing it. Regarding erection quality (EQ) may I assume that the exercises also cure impotence?

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mwanja! We're glad that you're here.

JP90 <-- Click on this link for information about JP90. Read for a couple pages and look at the various threads here --> https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html In addition to this information there are videos that you can watch to show you how the exercises are done.

The exercises can help overcome impotence. Some members have reduced the symptoms of their erectile dysfunction while others have completely cured theirs. These exercises truly improve your sexual health, with the happy side effect of making your penis bigger.

Comment

Working...
                        X