Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a newbie too. Although unlike the rest of you I am 52 and only 4 and a half inches erect. I'm very depressed to learn my short comings at my age and feel terrible for my wife of 26 years. On top of that I have ED. I bed my wife now more than ever due to the long thick vibraters I brought into the bedroom. I have been using a stretcher now for about three months, about 300 hours, with not much to show for it. Help please. I'm thinking about leaving her for her own sake.

Welcome to the Gym Pity party!!

Your loving wife of 26 years is happy to be with you for YOU, there is a lot more to a man than his penis, and you can become a lot better in bed, treat your ED, and increase your stamina by following the techniques listed here, you can also join ongoing discussions and ask questions, there are so many knowledgeable members here who would love to help.

Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload, as you need to condition your penis first!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Stamina exercises
    , may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum, especially the stickies, and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, and practice edging for more stamina and control.

For invaluable tips, information and advice, I highly recommend you to visit
    http://www.thepassionatewife.com

And read through the following sub-forums as well.

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective

I have moved your post into this thread so that you may get better traffic and responses.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome!

There are several members here that are your age and older. Actually there are a lot of members near your age. So there are people that can relate with your dilemma that have struggled for years. There are things you can do to increase your penis size as well as fix you ED here. If you do enough searching around you can find solutions for both.

Toys in a bedroom can be very detrimental to a relationship if satisfaction by your partner relies on these toys. I believe it is ok to have toys in your sex life, but not to rely on them. I believe it would be in your best interest over time to phase these toys out as you fix your ED problems.

Stretchers take many many hours to see gains. Have you done any beginner programs? Many have had great success with the JP90 program. I suggest starting one of these along with your stretcher. Patience is the most important part of PE.

You have been married for 26 years, obviously your wife likes you more than just for sex. You wouldn't be doing her a favor by leaving her. You would actually be making the situation worse. I suggest you talk it out with her and tell her your concerns. Ask her what she would like from you. Communication is key here. Good luck and again welcome!

Haha MrB8 I was going to say you would be along with some great threads... you beat me to the punch!
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Look, man, the pity party is not where it's at.

People with smaller equipment than yours still manage to have very healthy sex lives, although it requires a different attitude than the one you're currently displaying.

If you just recently learned of your perceived "shortcoming", then please realize that you're currently in "shock" and allow yourself time to get your bearings. Don't make decisions that will affect you and your wife long-term while your vision is clouded. Also, look into Mr. BB's excellent pointers - nothing is lost yet.
        -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Yep. There is a reason your wife is with you and that is... YOU! If the size of your dangler was so important she would have left you long ago so please don't get stressed about it. It's not!
          But... if you want to make a bit of an upgrade I would recommend the JP90 routine that Bnip mentioned. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
          Give it a go. I gained a bit of size but I think the improvement in the quality of my erections is the biggest plus.
          AlpineNewt
          Member of the Month Sept 2014
          Last edited by AlpineNewt; 04-13-2014, 06:59 PM.
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

Remember, even a FINGER can easily do the trick to make most females orgasm, if used in the right rhythm, and provided she is turned on enough. There is a LOT more than just the size of a penis that goes into satisfying a woman. Oral skills, and even the way we KISS a gal can really overcome a great many other areas a man may feel are detrimental in terms of his efficiency as a lover.

And it's never too late to begin a formal PE training routine to work on your erection quality (EQ) as well as having the side benefit of increased size. Don't ever give up.
            Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

I might have worded that last post a bit wrong. I hope you know what I meant to say
              The Newt's Progress

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Check out the ED forum: Erectile Dysfunction Forum
                Starting a kegel routine would probably help with the ED; there is one embedded within the JP90 program.
                My Way There

Comment

Thanks. My problem in jelq is that I can't attain a partial erection. Also I wonder if my lack of gain is due to my initial lack off size. ie there are less cells to split than the average so they would gain faster. An insult to injury in my case. Would like to hear from other little guys like me and their results, thanks. I'm trying to keep with my routine but getting more depressed that there is no hope

Comment

Welcome Pity Party.

Good advice above. Definitely don't want to throw away 26 years of marriage to a good woman because of something that's very fixable.

Have a look trough the ED forum, and the link below for help with the manual exercises. Of course, dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We're glad to help.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/erectile-dysfunction

The beginning size isn't a concern, as you can have success from any start.

You've had a great relationship for years, and with a good PE routine, will start to feel like yourself again. Have the talk, clear the air, and get back to the good feelings.

Best of luck to you!
                    Last edited by BigO; 04-13-2014, 07:39 PM.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym Pity party!

I can understand how you feel, but as the others have said why you would think your wife is unhappy with your size, you are obviously making her happy because she has been with you for 26 years.

The extra sex you've been getting, you assume is because of bigger sex toys will have very little to do with it, it's probably more likely that this is just a response to you doing something different. Imagination and not doing the same thing every time you have sex is what will keep her guessing and keep her interested in sex.

I can't speak for women, but the ones I have been with, none of them seemed all that bothered about penetrative sex, I'm pretty sure the main turn on spot for women is the clitoris, I can tell you every woman I have been with has orgasmed from me stimulating this way before penetration.

Leaving your wife isn't a good idea, if she has been with you that long she cares for you and this would probably hurt her more than anything.

You probably get more sex than I do, I'm quite girthy and my wife tells me sex is painful, so very few times are we successful in achieving penetration, so as you can see size (just as sex) isn't everything, it is however a great pleasure that should be enjoyed by all irrespective of size.

If these thoughts are making you feel that bad, you need to sit down with your wife and tell her how your feeling, you will feel better!

I know you probably feel alone but I assure you your not, I know because I felt this way and felt that there was no one I could talk to about it, but members of the PEGym are here for you man and I'm glad to be one of them.

Good luck on your PE journey, I hope you get the results your after brother, stay safe and stay positive!
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Pity party View Post
                        Thanks. My problem in jelq is that I can't attain a partial erection. Also I wonder if my lack of gain is due to my initial lack off size. ie there are less cells to split than the average so they would gain faster. An insult to injury in my case. Would like to hear from other little guys like me and their results, thanks. I'm trying to keep with my routine but getting more depressed that there is no hope
                        Just give it time, and by that I mean some months, it's not an overnight thing. Also a kegal routine might help with things. I believe anything can be fixed with a bit of time and dedication.
                        The Newt's Progress

Comment

I would also change your user name (can that be done mods?) because you'll just keep carrying that negative vibe around with you and that can't be good.
                          The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                            I would also change your user name (can that be done mods?) because you'll just keep carrying that negative vibe around with you and that can't be good.
                            He'd need to contact an Admin.
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

There is tonnes of information on here to help you with E.D. and also to enlarge your penis. There have also been tonnes of people in your exact situation who have came out the other side, with their partners, both smiling. Your issues are common and everyone here is there to help you. You can overcome this if you put your mind to it and try.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X