X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally committing guys!

Hey fellow PE...ers?
    Is that what we are called now ah!
    I'm GymRatGuy and would like to say hello!
    LONG... I mean LONG time lurker and I just can't take it anymore I need the support to stay committed.

I thank ALOT of you guys for the success stories and especially what your SO's have said about your gains.
    I have been on again and off again with PE and know it works but never stuck with it enough to make it out of the penis conditioning phase. For the past 3 almost four years I've been working out (in the gym) and am pretty confident and fit (HUGE lol) but even when girls would approach me I was reluctant because of my penis size.

Now I'm 24 and in love with a beautiful woman but want to be the best man I can before I pop the question.
    She swears I'm the greatest man ever but I want her to have a man that is FULLY confident with himself and confident in the bedroom. Ever since I first became sexually active it has been almost guess work how sex is going to go and even now that I've really gotten my grove I'm still only 70ish% confident and we have been together for more than 2 years.

Sorry for the long post hope to keep you guys updated here's my Routine (general overview lol) I've been doing it for a week 2 days on 1 off basically JPs 90 day routine w/ Bathmate as warm up for 10-15 minutes.
    Slowly increasing pressure every five minutes.

Thank you in advance for your help/responses.
    My Journey!
    04/28/14 - 6/23/17
    NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
    BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
    MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Welcome to the gym GymRatGuy!

Read this if you already haven't \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Congratulations on finding a lovely woman you want to marry.

Starting log will greatly motivate and help you keep track of your progress, also check in here daily even if only for a few minutes to update your log or have a laugh.

Just remember to always warm up/down, take rest days to heal/grow and pay close attention to what your body is telling you (PI's - your key to gaining).

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good luck bro I hope you get the results your after!
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hey GRG!

Welcome to the GYM.

Your stats are well within the average range so you really have nothing to loose confidence over.. However, we all know a little more here and there never heart. Take it easy and be consistent and you should be able to reach above average.

Good luck and enjoy your journey.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks Guys!

Seriously all of y'all are legends to me lol
          Ive read the read this for beginners post but can't find the link to start a log?
          Am I missing something?

I know I'm kind of average and most girls have liked my girth but I'm a 6'1 guy that always felt I should be longer. I'm pretty sure once I hit somewhere in the sevens I'll be satisfied or when babe says please stop growing lol
          My Journey!
          04/28/14 - 6/23/17
          NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
          BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
          MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

You start a new thread in the progress forum for your log.

Progress Forum

Take a look at mine if you want to see a general layout, include as much detail as you want (the more the better)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tys-log-3.html
            burtybasset
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month May 2014
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by burtybasset; 05-06-2014, 08:58 PM.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Burty took a look at your log and you do a lot less then I do. I think some of these routines are too many days a week, I left a comment on your log.
              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
              8 X 6 goal
              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                Burty took a look at your log and you do a lot less then I do. I think some of these routines are too many days a week, I left a comment on your log.
                Everybody is different brother, especially in PE.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hey man, welcome aboard. I've been at this PE thing for going on my 10th year. My experience is slow and steady wins the race and this is no exception. Sometimes, it baffles me that I've been at this for a decade but it's true. And I can FINALLY say I've got the confidence and dick to back up my confidence but it's taken me a long time to get there. My point, everything will happen when it's supposed to happen. The more you do and the more experience you get under your belt in the bedroom, the greater confidence you're going to have.

Good luck with your goals! :-)
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Hey GymRat, glad to have you on board and welcome to the gym. I see in your goal stats that you want nearly 3 inches in erect length gains? It is good to aim high, but it is better to aim realistically! Please have a read of these two threads which I created/participated in, they are empirical date from members from the forum over the years about the highest possible gains, and then average member gains. Worth a read:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-legends.html
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Oh and measure BPEL, it is a lot more accurate method
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the Gym GymRatGuy!

I just wanted to let you know that there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom should you require it. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Thank You so much for the nice comments!
                          I'll check out the womens section it's always nice to get different perspectives on "working out"

Also kickinthemebs, yeah I think I should do BPmeasurements another member said even if you don't have much to your fat pad it's usually what is recorded as an official measurement. I'm hoping to make a lifetime out of PE and even if it takes till I'm 40 or 50 to get the 2+ inches I'll keep at it. I doubt I'll see more than an inch and a half in the first two years but just for the extra flacid hang and EQ boost I'm in this for life lol

thanks again I'm going to start a log Saturday with my Routine..
                          My Journey!
                          04/28/14 - 6/23/17
                          NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
                          BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
                          MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Working...
                          X