An Interesting Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Interesting Dilemma

Hi, I'm very new to the world of PE. However it seems that I have been unknowingly working on endurance since I was 8 years old, and this has resulted in a unique situation for which any input or advice might go a very long way. Allow me to explain...

I first discovered masterbation when I was playing with lego on my bed, I was conducting a battle you see, and there was a lot of fidgeting around on the mattress, which lead to an erection, which lead to well, my life's single purpose since then haha. I didn't notice at the time but my legs tensed up like flipping boulders when I finally popped open the champaign so to speak.

I was masterbating by rubbing on my mattress for a while until I discovered that most people use their hands. So I thought I'd give that a go. And while I could get an erection (I mean what ten year old has trouble in that department) it wasn't the same quality and I could only come if there was a lot of tension in my legs. So shortly after I began to masterbate on my knees with my bum sat on my calves, gripping the foreskin over the glans (most sensitive spot for me) between my thumb and index (rather than the whole hand). When the moment comes I always lift my bum off my calves 45 degrees or so in the air for the tension, tension I now seem to not just like but require to cum. And all the while doing kegels! So many kegels, just feels good.

This has left me with a bitter sweet "superpower". I am the only one who decides if and when I cum, it's not just that I've been working on stamina my whole life without realising it, it's that I've unwittingly trained my body to only orgasm when my legs feel tension. This bodes excellently for any girl that I sleep with because I will go indefinitely. But it can be really shit for me because I have never come from a blowjob while laying on my back or standing up (no legs) and I have had some outrageously talented mouths around my old friend.

I only wank with my hands now but I rarely get to 100% not like when I dry hump a girl for 20 seconds in foreplay . I want to reign things back in a bit, I don't know what a pelvic floor balance really is yet but I know I must have a very lopsided one. But what I really want to know from any of you guys is what the hell is the tension in the legs about, why do I essentially have to do squats if I want to have a wank!?? Any theories or personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    (and apologies if this is in an inappropriate forum)

Squiddly
    Start
    May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
    July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
    NBPEL + 0.6"
    MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

I have to tense my legs as well and also have delayed ejaculation. It gets worse as you get older. I'm currently working on strengthening and balancing my PF with deep squats front kegels and back kegels. Holding a regular kegel up to 20 seconds is a workout but not nearly as difficult as erect kegels. Especially when lying on my back.
    Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
    Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Welcome to the gym SquiddlyDee!

Read this if you haven't already \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Pay close attention to your PI's your key to gaining when PE'ing \/

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Now that's out of the way, I can tell you I have similar experiences from a very young age, I discovered what my bits do when I was about 6.

I also used the tension in the legs and butt trick to help when I wasn't getting there, I know it is beneficial for men and women who have trouble climaxing to tense the bum and legs.

I'm not 100% certain why this is, it could be that the tension creates extra blood-flow to the nerves of this area or it could be it helps keep your mind focused there, either way it works.

Come to think of it I have never ejaculated from oral sex either, only through penetration and masturbation.

You mentioned kegels, be sure to incorporate reverse kegels as it is beneficial to keep the pelvic floor balanced this may help \/

How to Do Kegel Exercises for Men: A Definitive Guide to Male Kegeling | PEGym

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...reverse+kegels

Good luck on your PE journey, stay safe.
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hello and Welcome to the Gym SquiddlyDee!

I just wanted to let you know that there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom should you require it. We can often be located in the following forums:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-perspective/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relationship-forum/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/

Best wishes on your PE journey!
        TPW
        Member of the Month Oct 2013
        Last edited by TPW; 05-09-2014, 10:17 AM.

Comment

This is a very strange post indeed. Anyway, welcome to the gym.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Awesome guys thanks, I'm definitely excited to try out balancing my pelvic floor. Good to know I'm not the only one who does this, not that it's inherently problematic.

Thanks for replying.
            Start
            May 15th 2014

July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
            NBPEL + 0.6"
            MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

I find it really interesting how you discovered masturbation thru playing with legos.

I guess there is something really exciting in legos.

I personally do not remember the first time I masturbated so I commend you on that

Besides doing kegels you need to also be doing reverse kegels which are going to balance your pelvic floor muscles.

Reverse kegels:https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I had the same problem until about a year ago. This is how I retrained my body to orgasm without the leg tension. I first began by masturbating in the usual way and when I would get to the point of orgasm I would stop. I would do this several times until very little effort was needed to reach orgasm. Then I would lay down and bring myself to the edge once more and when I would begin to feel myself start to orgasm I would focus on completely relaxing my entire body. This is very difficult if you are like me and have tensed your muscles your entire life to reach climax. If you can focus though and relax it is a completely different and more intense orgasm. The short of it is to basically edge until you can't take it anymore then force your body to relax completely while reaching climax. After doing this for a year I can now orgasm without tensing. I also noticed I was in the past holding a kegal for the duration of my masturbation or sex which is where I believe the tension in the legs and butt is being used to add to the kegal effect. Hope this helps.
                Starting stats 23 April 2014:
                BPEL (7.0'')
                MEG (5.25'')

Goal:
                BPEL (8.5'')
                MEG (6.25'')

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                  Welcome to the gym!

I find it really interesting how you discovered masturbation thru playing with legos.

I guess there is something really exciting in legos.

Haha I know, it's unusual, although I would stress it was just the pelvic motion!!!! I don't find little plastic yellow men arousing, not at this stage in my life anyway!
                  Start
                  May 15th 2014

July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
                  NBPEL + 0.6"
                  MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillette View Post
                    I had the same problem until about a year ago. This is how I retrained my body to orgasm without the leg tension. I first began by masturbating in the usual way and when I would get to the point of orgasm I would stop. I would do this several times until very little effort was needed to reach orgasm. Then I would lay down and bring myself to the edge once more and when I would begin to feel myself start to orgasm I would focus on completely relaxing my entire body. This is very difficult if you are like me and have tensed your muscles your entire life to reach climax. If you can focus though and relax it is a completely different and more intense orgasm. The short of it is to basically edge until you can't take it anymore then force your body to relax completely while reaching climax. After doing this for a year I can now orgasm without tensing. I also noticed I was in the past holding a kegal for the duration of my masturbation or sex which is where I believe the tension in the legs and butt is being used to add to the kegal effect. Hope this helps.

This is great stuff man, I will definitely be trying it out. I know the kind of orgasm you're talking about, they sometimes happen for me during sex, but it's once in a blue moon at best. It never occurred to me that I could retrain my body in this way. Many thanks!
                    Start
                    May 15th 2014

July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
                    NBPEL + 0.6"
                    MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Originally posted by SquiddlyDee View Post
                      Haha I know, it's unusual, although I would stress it was just the pelvic motion!!!! I don't find little plastic yellow men arousing, not at this stage in my life anyway!
                      Just making sure since there are plenty unusual fetishes going around.

Lego fetish would be a new one
                      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                      X