Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally getting active in the gym

Greetings,

I have been looking around the site from quite some time, which is apparent from my join date. I have been combing through every post regardless of the topic in order to absorb as much knowledge as possible.

I started with the JP90 routine and stuck with it for a while before consulting Big Al through MECoach. I am now starting a cycle of the Jelq free routine and looking forward to seeing any results.

I am pursuing girth gains but also aware that those gains require time and proper conditioning. I would definitely not be bummed about any additional length and hope to see some over time.
    03.19.2014: BPEL 7.25 x 4.5 MSEG
    11.19.2014: BPEL 7.50 x 4.6 MSEG

Next Goal: BPEL 7.75 x 4.75

Welcome to the gym MoneyShots!

The best of luck with your routine, hope you get the gains your after!
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hello MoneyShots, and welcome.

Great job doing your research first. BigAl knows his stuff, so I think you will be happy with his coaching.

Good luck on your goals!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

workin_4_it,

The involvement that you and your wife along with the Looking4More couple inspired me to get my long time gf on board right away. She seems fairly interested but somewhat skeptical as most are at first.

Comment

*****Thread moved to Introduce yourself forum.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Oh and welcome to the gym
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyShots View Post

workin_4_it,

The involvement that you and your wife along with the Looking4More couple inspired me to get my long time gf on board right away. She seems fairly interested but somewhat skeptical as most are at first.
              Welcome , female members are most welcome also.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyShots View Post

workin_4_it,

Wow, that's a great compliment MoneyShots. Thank you. That's great she is interested.

As Pegasus said, female members are absolutely welcome. If there's anything we can do to help ease her concerns, please feel free to let us know. Or, if you wish, you can private message us too. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It seems like your going towards the right path and have chatted with vets of this forum.

I would advice you to stick to the manual exercise for the most part and leave devices for later on.

Girth exercise wise I have started with V-jelqs then advanced to the KITVS and now doing ULI's which are awesome.

Yes girth takes time since it is all about the expansion.

What type of goals have you set for yourself?

Remember that PE takes time and dedication so do not excpect fast gains.

Physiological indicators are really important since they will make sure that you are going to move forward without overtraining, so keep a close eye on them.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

Make sure you always keep reading threads and articles for new information since you want to know what your doing since there are risk involved in PE if you do not follow guidelines to certain exercises.

I wish you luck and hopefully you will achieve the penis you always wanted!
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                    Oh and welcome to the gym
                    Thanks a bunch. Looking forward to trying out your variations of the Jelqs. They sound great and have gotten some really good reviews so far.

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                      Wow, that's a great compliment MoneyShots. Thank you. That's great she is interested.

As Pegasus said, female members are absolutely welcome. If there's anything we can do to help ease her concerns, please feel free to let us know. Or, if you wish, you can private message us too. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
                      Its good to know I can come to you guys for help. I will definitely be checking in to ensure I'm on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post

It seems like your going towards the right path and have chatted with vets of this forum.

I would advice you to stick to the manual exercise for the most part and leave devices for later on.

Girth exercise wise I have started with V-jelqs then advanced to the KITVS and now doing ULI's which are awesome.

Yes girth takes time since it is all about the expansion.

What type of goals have you set for yourself?

Remember that PE takes time and dedication so do not excpect fast gains.

Physiological indicators are really important since they will make sure that you are going to move forward without overtraining, so keep a close eye on them.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

Make sure you always keep reading threads and articles for new information since you want to know what your doing since there are risk involved in PE if you do not follow guidelines to certain exercises.

I wish you luck and hopefully you will achieve the penis you always wanted!
                        I appreciate the sound advice. I am after the highly coveted 8x6 but I will implement short term goals as I have seen advised on here to others starting out. I will have to bookmark the post on PIs so that I am familiar with them.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym MoneyShots.
                          It's great that your lady is interested. I think we as men underestimate how much our GF/wives want to support us in our endeavors.
                          Have you shown her the website? I'm sure she is like most women and just concerned we may damage their favorite play toy.
                          If you haven't yet, you may consider showing her so she fully understands what you are doing. If we are lucky, she will join the ranks of the awesome ladies here and share her perspective with us.
                          If you or your lady have questions, please don't hesitate to ask in the open forums or PM us if you wish.
                          Good luck.
                          Bondage.
                          Some people call it domestic violence.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the gym money shot
                            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Hiya MoneyShots and Welcome to the Gym!

We are happy to have you here. And we are always delighted to welcome another women into the fold as well. Please let your lovely lady know that most of the women can be located in the following forums should she or you require a female perspective.

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                              X