Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself

Hello!

President G. here, just here to say hello, introduce myself into this glorious site, and just say how excited I am to be here! I'm a 20 year old college student. I've been reading about the jelqing process for a year or two and have been on and off this site numerous times, debating with myself whether or not I really wanted to commit to this process. It isn't like I have a super small penis (I'm around 7" long, 5.5" thick, slightly above or below depending on the day) or that I have issues in the bedroom, I just realized I've always wanted more. You can call me selfish if you want . I just always dreamed of having this meaty, big...ehem, member, and I decided that if I really want it and put in the work, why shouldn't I have one?

I've tried some jelqing routines from various sites before, but when I came across JonPop's 90 day beginner routine is when I got really excited and felt like there was truly some merit to the information on this site. Being at a University and having a roommate and community bathrooms isn't the best place to try and start a dedicated PE routine, let me tell ya! So, seeing that I finally go home for the summer tomorrow, I figured it would be the perfect time to embark on this journey!

My goal is to reach 8" in length and 6" in girth (1-1.25", .5-.75" gains respectively), but for now I'm just going to do JP's 90 day beginners routine over summer and see where it takes me! I also hope to restore my foreskin once I've grown my penis to my desired goals, but one step at a time! I plan on edging after my routine in the am, as well as throughout the day seeing as to how I masturbate daily anyways ;D.

So, here's to a happy and pleasant new experience, and I hope to have many enjoyable experiences with all of you here!

P.S. I was thinking about doing yoga as well, being a very relaxing as well as intense cardio type of routine, any thoughts on that?
    President G
    Last edited by President G; 05-14-2014, 09:07 PM.

To be honest, I am slightly offended that I appear to be the only person on this thread that hasn't gotten a big welcome from the moderators :/

Comment

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLCOME!!!! Haha, sorry, must be the time you posted your message, us mods are normally quick off the draw. The rest of them must be still asleep :P

Your goals are realistic and well within the realms of a year or so hard work. Do the JP90 to get conditioned and then see how that feels before moving onto something else. Good luck on your journey ***Kicks the mods' beds to wake them up
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I'm awake, I'm awake!

Welcome to the Gym President G!

No offense intended. The mods, admin, and members alike all like to give a warm welcome to our new additions. Sometimes we just get wrapped up in the other stuff on the site, and it puts us a little behind.

Sounds like you've done your research, and have a good plan for going forward. Well done!

Over masturbation can cause some issues, so replacing it with edging is a good idea. Probably want to stick with just after your routine, as several sessions of edging during the day can add excess fatigue to your friend.

As for the yoga, why not! It's healthy exercise, increases flexibility, and can be mentally calming. I say go for it!

So be patient, always be safe, and best of luck to you!
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Poor foxes, rhinos, goats, cats, and unicorns need their sleep too haha. I didn't realise until now that most of the mods/admins have animal avatars.

Does that say something about us do you reckon?

Comment

Yes, there are a lot of animal avatars, isn't there? It just might say something Kickin, LOL.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hiya PresidentG and a big shiny warm welcome to the Gym!

Our sincerest apologies for somehow missing your wonderful introduction.

We're very glad that you're here and I just wanted to let you know that there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom should you require it. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome to the gym President G!

Good luck, stay safe!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  Poor foxes, rhinos, goats, cats, and unicorns need their sleep too haha. I didn't realise until now that most of the mods/admins have animal avatars.

Does that say something about us do you reckon?
                  Now who would be a unicorn when they can be a Pegasus.
                  Welcome .Y
                  Yoga has been attracting attention onsite for it's poitive effect on the pelvic floor.

Comment

That is true, a pegasus is better. For some reason I thought they were the same thing, my mistake

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Now who would be a unicorn when they can be a Pegasus.
                    Welcome .Y
                    Yoga has been attracting attention onsite for it's poitive effect on the pelvic floor.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym President G!!

I strongly recommend that you read the following thread.

Mental PE - Creating The Right Mindset

Pay attention to your PIs, listen to your penis, this is how he talks to you. https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful Jelqing Information (updated)

And don't forget to read through the various sub-forums and the stickies within them, feel free to ask questions and join ongoing discussions.
                      MrB8
                      Member of the Month Nov 2013
                      Last edited by MrB8; 05-15-2014, 08:22 AM.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I am up too. Welcome to the Gym Pres G. Sorry it was my day to sleep in. You are most welcome and I see the other mods and members gave you links for home work. Can you feel the love? Remember to start a log, so you can keep track of your Physical indicators and know which exercises are working for you. Good Luck!
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome to the gym PG!
                          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                          If you want love, give love.
                          If you want honesty, give honesty.
                          If you want respect, give respect.
                          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Wow thank so much for the warm welcoming! Now I truly feel at home! Can't wait to read up on all of the links that you were all so kind as to send my way...as soon as I knock out this last final exam! I really am feeling the love from all of you :P

Maybe I should make my avatar an animal...

Comment

Welcome to the Gym PG.
                              I see you have been given all the info you need to get started. After reading it please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

As far as an avatar goes, all the cool people have Star Wars avatars for the month of May, LOL! Then after that you can go with an animal or whatever floats your boat.
                              Bondage.
                              Some people call it domestic violence.
                              We call it foreplay.
                              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X