Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure

Hello I am WellShit,

I made an account because, I want to start with pe. My penis is 5,9 inch in the length (In erection) I know this is not big. I never had issues with my penis only if it wasn't erected because, it looks like a 11 year old boys penis. My sex life was great girls never complained the were very happy about me. I am 190 cm long, girls always think I have an anaconda in my underwear. The last 3 girls I had sex with complained about my dick size. They said things like ' I expected a bigger one ' 'haha are u serious' since this happend I am very insecure about my penis now. I am 18 years old a big athletic guy from North Africa I know I can still grow but my penis didn't grow much since I was 14.

I hope you can help me here I wanna buy a penisenlarger. My goal is 7 inches in length.

Sorry for my bad English.

Greets,

WellShit

I never knew shit was well. Well....

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!

In case you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

There is nothing wrong with your current size, it is average, and I don't think they were complaining about your size when they mentioned their expectations, its just that, their expectations, take care of yourself for yourself not for anybody else.

I recommend that you take a close look at the various subforums and read the stickies, to get a good overview of the wealth of information we have on site, and learn some important relationships tips and get some wonderful women's perspective!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, start a log in the progress forum to track your progress and get feedback, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Stamina exercises, may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, and practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload, as you need to condition your penis first!

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym WellShit!

You my friend are smack bang average, you shouldn't worry, but PE'ng will help you greatly in terms of penis health and hardness, as well as size.

I believe I look small when soft, some of us were just designed for performance, but many have reported flaccid increase and I have noticed it myself as a positive PI \/

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Here is a great link by workin_4_it that will help beginners adopt the right approach to PE \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

Good luck bro, I hope you get what your after!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hey! Would you like to be called well or shit for short?

Anyway, welcome to the gymmmmm
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome!
            I'm not as experienced as the other members at giving advice, but the best advice I can give is to measure everything from the beginning it makes any gain even more significant when you have definite size in/cm increases that allow you to track when (what month they occurred) and how (what routine).

MrB8 knows What he's talking about read. Study. And repeat. The threads listed here sum it up nicely. I've been going about 20ish days and always go back to these beginner threads..

Good luck WelShi
            My Journey!
            04/28/14 - 6/23/17
            NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
            BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
            MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Wellshit, welcome to the gym!

Unfortunately, a few bad comments like that can really get to you. But you can't focus on that. Instead, focus on all the girls that were happy with you. There's where the truth is.

If you want to be bigger, then PE is definitely the way to go. For not only erect size, but flaccid size as well. Plus, it has a great benefit for health and erection strength.

Good luck to you!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by WellShit View Post
                Hello I am WellShit,

I made an account because, I want to start with pe. My penis is 5,9 inch in the length (In erection) I know this is not big. I never had issues with my penis only if it wasn't erected because, it looks like a 11 year old boys penis. My sex life was great girls never complained the were very happy about me. I am 190 cm long, girls always think I have an anaconda in my underwear. The last 3 girls I had sex with complained about my dick size. They said things like ' I expected a bigger one ' 'haha are u serious' since this happend I am very insecure about my penis now. I am 18 years old a big athletic guy from North Africa I know I can still grow but my penis didn't grow much since I was 14.

I hope you can help me here I wanna buy a penisenlarger. My goal is 7 inches in length.

Greets,

WellShit
                Sorry man, that sucks but don't listen to that BS...I love PE, it changes everything and you can have a big dick. ..
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Girls are mean... Be more selective with who you sleep with. Don't worry about your English. Keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by WellShit View Post
                    Hello I am WellShit,

Greets,

WellShit
                    Either girls dont understand that comments like that can ruin your life, or they're simply just evil bitches.

If that happened to me it would seriously break my heart. Is the 5.9" a BPEL measurement if i may ask? Cause if it is then you're average but if its NBPEL, you're above.
                    Today:
                    BPEL: 7"
                    NBPEL: 6.6" +.8"
                    MSEG: 5.8" +.2"
                    NBPFL: 4.8" +.8"
                    I got the results without PE. I changed up my lifestyle, started working out, lost a whole lot of weight and increased my EQ.

Goal for satisfaction:
                    7" NBPEL and a great physique.

Comment

Welcome Well Don't let comments run and ruin you
                      life and welcome to the Gym
                      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the Gym WS!

First and foremost; your size is perfectly sufficient to satisfy a woman. Any female who tells you anything different and in such a cruel manner has her own agenda so please pay no mind.

Secondly, we are happy to have you here and if you would like a more honest and truthful female perspective, know that there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom should you require it. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Originally posted by Pucko View Post
                          Either girls dont understand that comments like that can ruin your life, or they're simply just evil bitches.

If that happened to me it would seriously break my heart. Is the 5.9" a BPEL measurement if i may ask? Cause if it is then you're average but if its NBPEL, you're above.
                          Yes it is BPEL.

Comment

'wellShit'

First i love your name. i'm jealous.

I wouldnt worry about these ....... Use them. Learn how to please them with a 'small cock' (average). And when you get a big dick you will be able to please them and fill them up with a big cock.

I've slept with a lot of women with a 6x5 inch cock and could please almost all of them. A few were hopeless. Your ONLY 18.. Work hard and you could easily get over an 8x6 inch penis. NOW is the perfect time for you to bust your ass with you penis. I would strongly suggest setting your goal bigger than 7 inches long.
                            MrB8
                            Member of the Month Nov 2013
                            Last edited by MrB8; 05-22-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't stress on it too much. Its gonna grow. You're only 18.

Comment

Working...
                              X