How's it hanging? haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's it hanging? haha

Alright! Well i'm 20 yrs old been jelqing for about a year on and off... well it's more like when ever my lazy ass wanted too hahaha so rarely. I have a 1-2in penis flaccid don't really measure since you know... it's small lol and the weird part is that it's exactly 6in erect and 6 3/8in on a very good day. I just started taking jelqing seriously 5 days ago. And what I've noticed was i cant really keep it at 50-60% erect like i used to. I do 100-120 jelqs a days, do some stretching with my hands not devices. And i ordered the Bathmate x40 which is going to be here on Tuesday which i'm pretty excited about. Life has been pretty good i guess. I get the usual being made fun of my size by friends/family but it doesn't really bother me since i tend to suppress "human emotions" hahaha and i have that f*ck what you say mentality. Girls are pretty good to me actually, was asked to be in a 3 way but i refused since i consider myself "small". Only made fun of once but it was by a tranny so f*ck that b*tch lol. Long story short I WANT A LONGER FLACCID PENIS!!! If i can get to 3.5-4in flaccid and 7+ erect i'll survive haha. That's my story. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!!! Also my doctor gave me axiron which is testosterone gel to be applied on the armpits. I have 23 days on that but if that doesn't work i have (2) 10ml vials of test

Like most threads emphasize, Consistency and persistence are key. Just like a solid workout routine, you can't be locked on for a few weeks and take a few weeks off and expect desirable results. The body needs continued stimulus to grow, no matter what you are doing: Mental, Physical, Spiritual, etc.

That said, your erect size is the only thing that matters in the bedroom. Confidence too, for that matter. You're a grower, so don't beat yourself up.

You are 20 years old, your experimentation with exogenous hormones is a dangerous path. I'm not coming at you from a age or maturity aspect, but I am telling you your body may not be done developing. Test is a controlled substance with very REAL side effects, including psychological dependency. Unless you have some kind of condition and a doctor is administering this drug for you, I'd strongly suggest you not fall into that trap.

Lastly. you're a grown man, so I'm not going to talk down to you or pretend I know the way, but it is my belief that these courses of action you wish to take are external solutions for an internal problem. In other words, I believe you need to reverse whatever negative triggers you have in your life, and replace them with genuine, positive feelings, emotions, ideas, perspectives, etc. and just Love yourself bro. Be the instrument of change you wish to see in your life and I promise all this external stuff goes away.

Comment

Hey that1kid!

Welcome to the Gym.

Aftered has offered some good advice. I recommend, however, that you click on the START HERE button at the top of the page. Lots of good information for beginners. Patience and consistency is indeed the key to successful gains. It took me six months or more before I achieved any meaningful gains. By the way, 6 inches BPEL is well within the average range, but who couldn't use an extra inch.

Are you suffering from low T or libedo because that would be the only reason for using edrogenous T. Edrogenous T will not increase the size of your dick.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym That1Kiid!

What the other guy's said, you shouldn't need HRT at your age.

Here are a few links that should help you PE'ing \/

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Very important /\, but this is also a great read for beginners \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

Also you should remember to always warm up/down, take rest days to grow/heal and pay close attention to what your body is telling you (PI's - your key to gains).

Good Luck man, stay positive!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Turned down a three-way because of your size?
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks everybody for the replies.

AB86- I'm very well aware of the side effects of steroids I've talked to pro bodybuilders that take this stuff so they can help me better understand what i'm getting into. And i do alot of research on on my own.

N2B- I do have a low sex drive and i'm always tired. So that helped me get the axiron. The vials are for my own personal use since i'm a bodybuilder but i have not used any AAS... yet haha. And i'm hoping if i just have delayed puberty it will "jump start" it with testosterone.

BB- Will do!

KITM- Yeah yeah i know that was stupid but i just couldn't go through with it. Still in touch with them tho

Also i did drugs before i even started puberty. I read that it can cause some hormone damage anyone if that's true?
            That1Kiid
            Last edited by That1Kiid; 05-26-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by That1Kiid View Post

N2B- I do have a low sex drive and i'm always tired. So that helped me get the axiron. The vials are for my own personal use since i'm a bodybuilder but i have not used any AAS... yet haha. And i'm hoping if i just have delayed puberty it will "jump start"
              ?
              At 6" BPEL (well within average range), I seriously doubt you suffered from delayed puberty or secondary hypogonadism. Accordingly, TRT will not effect penis size at this stage of your life. If it increases libedo or increases your energy level, that is another stor.y. In any case, be advised that once you start TRT, you will reduce your natural production of T and after a year of TRT, it may take a while to regain your old level of natural T production. Also, be advised that TRT often reduces the size of your testicles due to lack of natural T production.
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

For most TRT is for life. I'm just going to use it for 2-4 months as if the doctor were prescribing the dosage for delayed puberty. You can always regain most of your testicular size through proper Post Cycle Therapy. I will also go to a Urologist on July to see what's the deal with my hormones if there damaged, normal, stunted. Either way i'll get a good science lesson haha

Comment

Originally posted by That1Kiid View Post
                  . Either way i'll get a good science lesson haha
                  Be sure to have your PSA tested. After six months of TRT, my PSA started to rise.
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Will do. While you were on TRT were you still jelqing, stretching, pumping? If so, did you see your penis get larger since AAS heal and strengthen damaged muscle fibers from working out?

Comment

hey man your like a spitting image of me a year ago, i had low testosterone level (the same as a 50-80yo man) and i went abit off the walls and got myself a whole stack of steroids. your saying you hope it will kickstart it? yes this is possible as thats what it did to me but it can also have the complete opposite effect. i went from 12.6mnol tesosterone to 30.6mnol tesosterone (normal range is 10-35mnol) so a huge difference.

but i swear buddy if you run AAS incorrectly, those sweet little vials are going to fuck you so hard up the arse, so please explain what your stack is going to consist of to me. through PM's or on this thread i dont mind

did the doctor give you results as to what your testosterone levels where?

also im 20years old too
                      Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                      BPEL - 6.15"
                      EG - 4.7"
                      Current:
                      BPEL - 7.3"
                      EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                      BPEL - 7.5"
                      EG - 5"
                      Long term Goal:
                      BPEL - 8"
                      EG - 5.5"

Comment

It's not really a stack since i'm only doing it for hormonal experiments and not for the purpose of bodybuilding. If the doctor tells me that my hormones are messed up and says how i should approach this then i won't do it. But if he doesn't tell me anything i will just do a 150mg every 2 weeks for the first 1.5 months then i will bump it up to 250-300mg every 2 weeks for the other 1.5-2 months

Comment

ok thats good, are you gong to run anything for a PCT
                          Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                          BPEL - 6.15"
                          EG - 4.7"
                          Current:
                          BPEL - 7.3"
                          EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                          BPEL - 7.5"
                          EG - 5"
                          Long term Goal:
                          BPEL - 8"
                          EG - 5.5"

Comment

I don't think i'll even need pct since i'm not putting that much test in my body. But i can always get nolvadex and clomid just in case

Comment

I was on TRT for about a year and increased my T from 290 to over 800. I continued to pump, extend, and do manuals but never noticed any increased rate go growth.
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
                              X