bad past experiences need growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad past experiences need growth

hey everybody im a 20 year old male university student, and in the past i had kind of a traumatic experience in regards to my penis. so i had a one night stand with my friends friend but because i was too drunk i couldnt get a decent erection, she mistook my half flaccid penis (which probably came to 4.5inches) as being fully errect. so after attempted sex and realising it wasn't going anywhere... Sigh... she gave up n pretended to go sleep.

LOL well i wasnt laughing for long. before i new it she told everybody i new, i swear all my friends, and i could just imagine everybody laughing at me. eventually on a night out somebody called me out and shouted i had a small penis infront of all my friends, this person is a complete ass hole i would like to add. At the time i was seriously drunk i had 70cl of vodka so i wasn't thinking straight and because i knew this roomer was going round i had alot of frustration built up so i burst. i burst out with anger and rage shouting on the top of my drunken voice "i dont have a small penis!" and this went on for a good while of him saying yes you do and me shouting no i dont (i swear i was so drunk n stupid lol) well anyway the damage of that night made the roomers that girl i slept with, seem true, because i got so defensive it must mean i had a small dick.

so ALL MY FRIENDS NOW THINK I HAVE A SMALL DICK, HOW AWKWARD IS THAT????

even now i just cant believe how ridiculous that situation is and how now everybody thinks i have a cute dick. but atleast i can laugh about it now, i used to be so depressed for a good month or so, was suicidal at one point had to get my friend to come up and help me out because i was such a mess after realising what had happened (i was so drunk i didnt remember the guy calling me out and almost having a fight with him) i was walking around the day after like nothing had happened, while everybody was giving me strange and awkward looks, then i remembered parts, then my friend filled in the gaps.

i was so paranoid that EVERYONE knew (as most people did) i locked myself in my room for a month and was so upset, how could i face everyone after 1) embarressing myself that night of shouting i dont have a small dick while being deadly serious and 2) everybody now thinking i have a small penis, was devistated. but im over it now haha, with the help of some friends and a girl i met, i stopped drinking on that scale and got over what had happened.

i laugh about it now because its such an awkward situation but still from that night onwards i couldnt help but think i could probably do with a bigger dick. im currently 6.15inches BPEL and 4.7inches EG and i want to get to 7inches and 5.0inches girth.

anyway im glad to be apart of this community, penis size is a sensitive topic and its nice to have a community of people to support us through this journey. when i see improvements ill be sure to post updates.

thanks for reading and have a good day
    GrowStrong
    Last edited by GrowStrong; 06-18-2014, 08:14 PM.
    Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
    BPEL - 6.15"
    EG - 4.7"
    Current:
    BPEL - 7.3"
    EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
    BPEL - 7.5"
    EG - 5"
    Long term Goal:
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 5.5"

Hiya GrowStrong and welcome to the Gym!

As awful as it must have been to go through that experience, I am delighted to hear that you have moved past it and recognize that it was the result of a drunken night and one very immature girl.

We are glad you have joined our PE family and I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

thanks for the links, its great to have a section of the forum for women, gives more insight i look forward to having a look at that section
      BPEL - 6.15"
      EG - 4.7"
      Current:
      BPEL - 7.3"
      EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
      BPEL - 7.5"
      EG - 5"
      Long term Goal:
      BPEL - 8"
      EG - 5.5"

Comment

Some situations are best left in the past. A laughable learning experience, at best.
        Thanks for joining!
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Her are some links that should help you on your PE journey.

This will improve length by about .25-.5" per month.
          DLD Blasters for Ultimate Length Gains

This will improve girth by about .25" per month
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...rth-guide.html

Also, read this, it's super lengthy so I would hit Ctrl+F and type in "background theory":
          SRT: The Fastest Way to a Massive Penis and a Perfect Body
          Start: 6.125" x 4.5"
          Current: 7" x 4.8"

Goal: 8"x5.5"

Comment

that's ok I had someone pull my pants down last summer in front of 6-8 people they all had their laugh I just said "hey im a grower" and kept going.

Comment

If/when she says I have a small dick, I just simply say, "oh I sincerely apologize sweetheart, you just lack arousal skills."

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

haha jay thats a good one and if she says she cant fell me ill say its like throwing a sausage down a hall way ;P
                BPEL - 6.15"
                EG - 4.7"
                Current:
                BPEL - 7.3"
                EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                BPEL - 7.5"
                EG - 5"
                Long term Goal:
                BPEL - 8"
                EG - 5.5"

Comment

damn that must have sucked haha, its nice to be able to laugh about it though, i realise at first i took it way too seriously, but now if a friend bring it up we just laugh so its all good
                  BPEL - 6.15"
                  EG - 4.7"
                  Current:
                  BPEL - 7.3"
                  EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                  BPEL - 7.5"
                  EG - 5"
                  Long term Goal:
                  BPEL - 8"
                  EG - 5.5"

Comment

thanks for the links bro i really appreciate it, ill have a look at them now. cheers pal
                    BPEL - 6.15"
                    EG - 4.7"
                    Current:
                    BPEL - 7.3"
                    EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                    BPEL - 7.5"
                    EG - 5"
                    Long term Goal:
                    BPEL - 8"
                    EG - 5.5"

Comment

you don't even have a small dick - it's AVERAGE sized and there is nothing at all wrong with that! Why should you worry about what some loose woman thinks anyway? I always would say "It's big enough to get the job done".
                      Shadowfaqs
                      Last edited by Shadowfaqs; 05-28-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Welcome
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

i was drunk once and this girl was like he probably has a small dick in front of a whole bunch of people so i said no i dont and she said prove it expecting me to do nothing so i have a decent flaccid hang and just pulled down my pants and whipped out my dick their faces were priceless

Comment

Sometimes I wonder what kind of girls you guys go for. I mean, what kind of girl would do that?
                            Just started :D
                            Initial: BPEL:7.5" (19 cm) EG:5.3" (13,5 cm)

Comment

Originally posted by kak03 View Post
                              Sometimes I wonder what kind of girls you guys go for. I mean, what kind of girl would do that?
                              yeah i didnt realise what kind of girl she was really until after that happened. i soon realised she wasnt the brightest spark and was a big gossip. like now we are on speaking terms and our friends often mix alot so i see her alot and she is ALWAYS really drunk, and most people when they get that drunk have a big mouth so i guess wasnt all her fault. although she did start the end of my life without realising it haha.
                              BPEL - 6.15"
                              EG - 4.7"
                              Current:
                              BPEL - 7.3"
                              EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                              BPEL - 7.5"
                              EG - 5"
                              Long term Goal:
                              BPEL - 8"
                              EG - 5.5"