Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural ED solution backed by science

Greetings,

I am about to publish my first book focused on natural supplements and exercises to help men with Erectile Dysfunction.

The book is titled, Get Hard, Stay Hard - Naturally,

The first time I couldn't get hard for sex it was devastating. I started researching everything I could about ED and what chemical pathways in the body support a man to get an erection. I've read hundreds of scientific studies and have tested a wide variety of supplements.

I found some hard science to back up how we can FEED these chemical pathways.

Along the way I tried jelqing also, and saw the 'shear stress' science that supports how jelqing can boost blood flow. (most of you are quite aware of this, no doubt).

Just started a blog to share what I have learned also.

I am ON A MISSION to educate men. ED can often be reversed with supplements and exercises. I will respond to ED related posts where I think I can help.

I love great coffee and craft beer. I eat mostly a Paleo diet and it works well for me.

Cheers!
    google 'get-harder.com' to find the book.

Welcome and will follow your ideas with interest. Okay so what you're favorite coffee and why eat like a caveman?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

the first time i couldnt get hard, it went publicly. two people walked in on me and the girl and saw my dick, and i recon because im circumcised they thought i was hard? then spread i had a tiny weeny to all my friends, my life went down hill from that night as you could expect hahaha. least i can laugh about my misery now, although i still have moments where i wanna cry, emotional trauma, it stings like a bitch hahaha
      Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
      BPEL - 6.15"
      EG - 4.7"
      Current:
      BPEL - 7.3"
      EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
      BPEL - 7.5"
      EG - 5"
      Long term Goal:
      BPEL - 8"
      EG - 5.5"

Comment

Good luck with your book. It is always good to start with natural remedies before moving on to the traditional pills, pumps, constriction, injections, and implants that are in many cases the only treatments that work for physiological ED.

i look forward to hearing about your recommendations.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hiya Andy88 and welcome to the Gym!

Great introduction and congratulations on your book! I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Glad to have you here!

Comment

Andy88, you may want to consult with the site owner (I pm'd his name to you), before placing any urls in your signature.
            You may be able to make arrangements for a review, sales/ad, promotional discounts, etc.
            Dangler
            Administration
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Andy88,

That sounds like a worthwhile read

Will you be covering the psychological aspects of ED as well?
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

suggestion to interested members:

google 'get-harder'
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Andy88!

Well I wish you a lot of luck with your book and a lot of success.

I haven't experienced ED myself and hopefully will never experience it.
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Wow!, thanks for the enthusiastic welcome.

Cusp82-

My favorite coffees are local roasters in the San Diego area. Zumbar Coffee and Bird Rock Coffee are the two best roasters in SD. Intelligentsia is also excellent (LA and Chicago). I tend to prefer Ethiopian varietals more than Indonesian or Central American, but seem to just love high quality coffee, preferably wet mill processed (retains more of the subtle coffee fruit flavors).

I eat about 80% paleo. I've tried all kinds of diets and found that mostly meats and vegetables both supports keeping the fat off and gives me the energy do live life full on. Big fan of the 80/20 thing. Whatever you do 80% of the time, diet-wise, seems to support health pretty darn well.

Big Al-
                    I do cover some techniques for dealing with the psychological side of things. I believe we are each the create our own patterns of consciousness. This means we can re-create them if we have some tools to get leverage on ourselves. It's more complicated than that, but most folks don't even have a reliable mental toolbox to work with. I review some tools I have found powerful along the way.

The Passionate Wife-
                    I have been considering writing something to help women in relationship with men who have sexual problems. I've talked to a few women recently and they often feel just as powerless as their men do. Seems to create a lot of emotional shutdown and distance... much of which is likely unnecessary. I will definitely check over the ladies sub-forums and join the conversation. Thanks for the heads up!

Dangler -
                    I have PMed the site owner. I certainly want to abide by whatever guidelines are appropriate.
                    google 'get-harder.com' to find the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy88 View Post
                      Big Al-

I do cover some techniques for dealing with the psychological side of things. I believe we are each the create our own patterns of consciousness. This means we can re-create them if we have some tools to get leverage on ourselves. It's more complicated than that, but most folks don't even have a reliable mental toolbox to work with. I review some tools I have found powerful along the way.
                      I look forward to reading your review
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                        X