Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone. Ive been here for a bit, time to introduce myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone. Ive been here for a bit, time to introduce myself.

Hey everyone. Ive been here at the gym for several months now, but I guess I decided its finally time to kinda introduce myself. I just turned 26 this month. This is actually kind of my third go around with PE, and i've had mixed results. My initial size was fine, but being a guy, I wanna be bigger and better, and just improve my sex life in general for both me and my Wife (who has been with me this whole time. Amazing woman). PE was a struggle in the beginning for me to get gains, but after my third time through, and doing it correctly I have gained, and continue to. Since finally having success I decided I wanted to post my story here on PEGym, and also start tracking my progress here too. My success and progress threads are linked below. Its been a tough, but great time with PE.

My Success- https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...long-road.html

My Progress Log- https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post889056
    JesseV
    Last edited by JesseV; 06-17-2014, 03:31 PM.
    Starting Stats (as of 1/27/14)

BPEL: 6.8
    BPFSL: 7.25 (as of 4/14)
    MEG: 4.875

Current Stats (as of 6/14)
    BPEL: 7.25
    BPFSL: 7.5
    MEG: 5.1
    BEG: 5.25+

Progress Thread- https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Hiya JesseV!

Glad you decided to formally introduce yourself and we look forward to your further participation on the forums.
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 06-18-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
      Hiya JesseV!

Glad you decided to formally introduce yourself and we look forward to your further participation on the forums.
      Thanks. I plan on being here for quite some time. I also appreciate all the good information you post. Ive spent a lot of time in the "A Woman's Perspective" forum and you have offered some great information. Trying to do whatever I can to better the sex for my Wife and I. Although its been great since we got together over 9 years ago, i'm not sure how much better it can get, but there is always room for improvement
      TPW
      Member of the Month Oct 2013
      Last edited by TPW; 06-18-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseV View Post
        Thanks. I plan on being here for quite some time. I also appreciate all the good information you post. Ive spent a lot of time in the "A Woman's Perspective" forum and you have offered some great information. Trying to do whatever I can to better the sex for my Wife and I. Although its been great since we got together over 9 years ago, i'm not sure how much better it can get, but there is always room for improvement
        You're very welcome JesseV and thank you for your kind words. And yes, there is always something new that can be learned when it comes to increasing sexual pleasure; it's part of what makes sex so fun.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
          You're very welcome JesseV and thank you for your kind words. And yes, there is always something new that can be learned when it comes to increasing sexual pleasure; it's part of what makes sex so fun.
          You're welcome

Comment

Glad you have joined the group JesseV. I look forward to hearing more from you. If it turns out you're gonna stay awhile, talk to your beloved about joining you here. We'd love to have her too.
            Congrats on the gains.
            After 9 years you might think that sex couldn't get any better. Well buddy, I can assure you that it can. MrsLooking4more and I have been married going on 24 years now and it keeps getting better and better. One thing that seemed to really kick off the great times was getting involved in BDSM. We really have more of a D/s thing going on and it is fantastic. When your wife feels comfortable enough to put her entire trust in letting you do all sorts of things to her and with her body without getting out of control it is just something else. It has brought us so much closer in our marriage and we have so much available now to experiment with and really enjoy the sex. BDSM is a very misunderstood way of life but I can assure you and anyone else that if done properly, both parties enjoy it more than you can imagine. I highly recommend it to any solid, loving couple.

Ok, enough of me going on about that. Congrats on your 9 years of marriage and I pray you have many more wonderful sex filled years together.
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
              Glad you have joined the group JesseV. I look forward to hearing more from you. If it turns out you're gonna stay awhile, talk to your beloved about joining you here. We'd love to have her too.
              Congrats on the gains.
              After 9 years you might think that sex couldn't get any better. Well buddy, I can assure you that it can. MrsLooking4more and I have been married going on 24 years now and it keeps getting better and better. One thing that seemed to really kick off the great times was getting involved in BDSM. We really have more of a D/s thing going on and it is fantastic. When your wife feels comfortable enough to put her entire trust in letting you do all sorts of things to her and with her body without getting out of control it is just something else. It has brought us so much closer in our marriage and we have so much available now to experiment with and really enjoy the sex. BDSM is a very misunderstood way of life but I can assure you and anyone else that if done properly, both parties enjoy it more than you can imagine. I highly recommend it to any solid, loving couple.

Ok, enough of me going on about that. Congrats on your 9 years of marriage and I pray you have many more wonderful sex filled years together.
              Thanks. I'm sure it can get better. That's why I continue to try and improve it We havent been Married for 9 years, but we've been in a relationship that long. We started dating when I was 16 and are still together. We have been Married for almost 2 years now.

I did take a peek through a thread you "dragged out" the other day Maybe ill have to go back and look again. Its always fun to try something new.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseV View Post
                I did take a peek through a thread you "dragged out" the other day Maybe ill have to go back and look again. Its always fun to try something new.
                If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We are always more than happy to help others find the same joy that we have.
                Bondage.
                We call it foreplay.
                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We are always more than happy to help others find the same joy that we have.
                  You got it. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Welcome to the gym
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

MrsLooking4more and I have been married going on 24 years now and it keeps getting better and better. .
                      1 more year step on your silver anniversary, and hoping more years counting on your relationship.

BTW, finally you decided to introduce yourself JesseV and anyone does. Congrats on your gains
                      have a safe PE journey
                      GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by GeeMox View Post
                        1 more year step on your silver anniversary, and hoping more years counting on your relationship.

BTW, finally you decided to introduce yourself JesseV and anyone does. Congrats on your gains
                        have a safe PE journey
                        Thanks man.

Comment

Welcome to the gym JesseV!

I can tell from experience that PE works and you can make a big difference on how dedicated and consistent you are with your PE workouts.

Get that consistensy in and your on your way towards the gains.

We are all different so do not get discouraged if the gains come slow atleast your not where you started.

Physiological indicators are your best friends and they will guide you with your PE journey.

They will also help you to avoid overtraining.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask questions.
                          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                            Welcome to the gym JesseV!

I can tell from experience that PE works and you can make a big difference on how dedicated and consistent you are with your PE workouts.

Get that consistensy in and your on your way towards the gains.

We are all different so do not get discouraged if the gains come slow atleast your not where you started.

Physiological indicators are your best friends and they will guide you with your PE journey.

They will also help you to avoid overtraining.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask questions.
                            Thanks. Ive been very consistent with my workouts since starting in January. I know PE works because I have, and continue to make gains, and watching my PI's is a part of that Ive read a lot here at the gym since ive joined, and ive learned a lot. Everyone is very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeMox View Post
                              Thanks Geemox.
                              Bondage.
                              We call it foreplay.
                              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X