Hello wondering what a realistic goal is for me and how to achieve it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello wondering what a realistic goal is for me and how to achieve it

I would say i am about 5.5 inches ( a slight bit difficult to measure due to curve on penis)

My main goals are to increase length and reduce the upwards curve in my penis a bit, with girth being secondary

what are realistic long term and sort term goals for me and how should i go about achieving them? i'm attempting the JP 90 but it doesnt mention anything about reducing curvature

to the Gym NGJ!

Please make sure to read the following thread!!

And in case you haven't already done so, checkout the START HERE thread and pay attention to safety instructions, pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here go with JP90.

You can expect an inch or more in length, if you are consistent, patient and persistent.
    When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, please do as much research as you can, start a log in the progress forum to track your progress and get feedback, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-legends.html

Having an upward curve is a very good thing, you don't need to straighten it out, but if you insist, follow the link below.

How to fix a curved penis 101

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Some helpful tips on jelqing that you should know before you start.

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 06-21-2014, 10:32 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by NGJ View Post
      I would say i am about 5.5 inches ( a slight bit difficult to measure due to curve on penis)

My main goals are to increase length and reduce the upwards curve in my penis a bit, with girth being secondary

what are realistic long term and sort term goals for me and how should i go about achieving them? i'm attempting the JP 90 but it doesnt mention anything about reducing curvature
      Everyone is different, so trying to say you may gain X amount, there is really no way to know. Im not sure if you are referring to 5.5 inches in BPEL, or NBPEL, but either way, if you stay dedicated to PE for the long term, I would say that its not unreasonable to shoot for .5-1 inch in length gains. Many people have even gained more.

As far as the curve goes, if you are doing manual PE exercises, some people have had success reducing their curve by jelqing against their curve. Once you are conditioned, extenders are also well known for their ability to reduce curvature.
      Starting Stats (as of 1/27/14)

BPEL: 6.8
      BPFSL: 7.25 (as of 4/14)
      MEG: 4.875

Current Stats (as of 6/14)
      BPEL: 7.25
      BPFSL: 7.5
      MEG: 5.1
      BEG: 5.25+

Progress Thread- https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Welcome to the gym NGJ!

I can tell from experience that PE works and you can make a big difference on how dedicated and consistent you are with your PE workouts.

Goal setting wise like previously mentioned we all gain differently so you never know.

It is a good thing to have short term and long term goals so you could strive for something.

I think best approach is to be modest about your goals at first and not setting too high of a goals to achieve for yourself.

Do this in the beginning and you can always set different goals for yourself based on how quickly or how slowly you will gain.

I think many guys get dissapointed easily when they set too high goals at the beginning for themselves.

I would advice to start with JP 90 routine since it is a great routine for a beginner that will condition you for more advanced exercises.

JP 90:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Physiological indicators are your best friends and they will guide you with your PE journey.

They will also help you to avoid overtraining.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask questions.
        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

The links MrB8 sent you would help you greatly to understand what type of goals would be realistic for you. Welcome to the gym
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the gym NGJ!

The best of luck to you!
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hiya NGJ and welcome aboard!

We're happy to have you here and as the guys has given you some really great info to get you started, I'll just say that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Hi NGJ

Welcome to the gym and i'm sure you'll enjoy the plethora of knowledge to help you on your journey.
                What ever your goals, stay persistant and things will happen.

Peace
                "When people say life is hard, I always ask... compared to what"

Comment

Working...
                X