Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My journey to sexual confidence

Fellow PE Warriors

I have recently discovered this awesome gym. I have no doubt whatsoever that this works. I have also purchased the Penis Exercises Book, which I find a wonderful and scientific guide to PE. I will be following their suggested routine, whilst also trying to personalize it based on my body clues and intuition.

So why am I doing this? Well, for the same reasons as many men - sexual confidence, self-esteem and the feeling of being a stud. I want women to see how much I desire them, and what better expression of this than a large, hard, healthy penis??

I am most certainly a Newbie here. Current measurements are 5.5 (NBPEL) and 4.7 (MSEG), which I believe is approximately the scientific average. My first target is therefore 6 x 5 - the 'nominal' average in the Western World.

However, I believe I have the obsessive mentality, discipline and rational mindset to acquire an impressive penis. Only at 7 X 5.5 will I be satisfied; and at 7.5 by 5.75, I will be ecstatic.

It fills my heart with joy that I have this opportunity to improve myself sexually and as a man. Please support me in my goals! Happy enlarging everybody, and stay focused -

Morimoto
    NBPEL (cm):
    14.2, 14.6, 15, 15.4, 15.8, 16.2, 16.4, 17, 17.4, 17.8, 18
    MSEG (cm):
    11.8, 12.1, 12.4, 12.7, 13, 13.3, 13.6, 13.9, 14
    God gives in little pieces

to the Gym Morimoto!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS, as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Your size is fine and you don't need a bigger penis to show your lady that you appreciate her, taking care of her, being there for her, loving and understanding her will be much better at that, she'll like your penis because it is a part of you not the other way around, so don't stress it, and be confident.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

I recommend following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Stamina exercises contribute to EQ, penile health and gains, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, as well as practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 06-23-2014, 09:43 AM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym morimoto4!

I can tell from experience that PE works and you can make a big difference on how dedicated and consistent you are with your PE workouts.

I also myself do this fully for myself because I feel that this will add me a lot of confidence.

I would advice to start with JP 90 routine since it is a great routine for a beginner that will condition you for more advanced exercises.

JP 90:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Physiological indicators are your best friends and they will guide you with your PE journey.

They will also help you to avoid overtraining.

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to ask questions.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Hiya morimoto4 and welcome aboard!

MrB8 and PurpleOnes have provided you with some really great information to get you started so I'll just let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Welcome to the gym morimoto4!

Good luck with your routine, it's good to have you with us!
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the gym
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

to the Gym, enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey
              GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Dear Guys and Gals

Thank you for your warm welcomes and links. I am busy reading and researching your links and strengthening my PE philosophy before I begin this weekend.

As a newbie I have a couple of questions which I cannot readily find the answers for:

(1) Edging - what is the consensus on this? Should I be edging immediately post-workout, on off-days, as much as possible, not at all? If so, what length of time is considered beneficial? Should I ejaculate after, or restrain myself? (I believe I have the discipline for this)

(2) Masturbating - what is a healthy masturbation routine for a PE'r? Twice a week? Should I be holding off altogether, or is masturbating on off-days fine?

(3) The JP90 - is this generally accepted as the premier Newbie routine? Please advise, as I am beginning to consider changing. Do the results genuinely place this first? I begin Sunday.

Thanks all so much

Morimoto
                NBPEL (cm):
                MSEG (cm):

Comment

hello my friend, so your measurement is NBPEL correct? how about you get the BPEL measurement as this is your actual length and is what most statistics of average penis length is based on so your length could actuall be much better than the average.
                  Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                  BPEL - 6.15"
                  EG - 4.7"
                  Current:
                  BPEL - 7.3"
                  EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                  BPEL - 7.5"
                  EG - 5"
                  Long term Goal:
                  BPEL - 8"
                  EG - 5.5"

Comment

Thanks for the tip mate I am doing NBPEL simply to avoid the issue of 'fat-pad' and putting on weight etc.

Any advice on 3 questions above??

Cheers! Morimoto
                    NBPEL (cm):
                    MSEG (cm):

Comment

Originally posted by morimoto4 View Post
                      Thanks for the tip mate I am doing NBPEL simply to avoid the issue of 'fat-pad' and putting on weight etc.

Any advice on 3 questions above??

Cheers! Morimoto
                      what do you mean, are you putting on weight or something?
                      masturbation before a work out will effect your ability to get a good erection for the jelqing so is not recommended. masturbation during the workout as in ejaculating will effect your workout, as iv experienced when i tried stretching i felt it hurt alot more and so isnt recommended
                      masturbation straight after is considered to not be recommended because your penis needs to rest and a few people have suggested it effects the amount you can gain.
                      masturbation on off days or a few hours after workout are what is generally accepted to be okay

yeah the JP90 is whats recommended for all newbies but alot of people take the jp90 and adjust it to what suites them, like i dont like the v jelqs so iv cut them out and increased the wet jelqs, i also do 3 sets of stretching instead of 1. as for the edging i dont do them so couldnt say
                      Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                      BPEL - 6.15"
                      EG - 4.7"
                      Current:
                      BPEL - 7.3"
                      EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                      BPEL - 7.5"
                      EG - 5"
                      Long term Goal:
                      BPEL - 8"
                      EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by morimoto4 View Post
                        Dear Guys and Gals

Thank you for your warm welcomes and links. I am busy reading and researching your links and strengthening my PE philosophy before I begin this weekend.

As a newbie I have a couple of questions which I cannot readily find the answers for:

(1) Edging - what is the consensus on this? Should I be edging immediately post-workout, on off-days, as much as possible, not at all? If so, what length of time is considered beneficial? Should I ejaculate after, or restrain myself? (I believe I have the discipline for this)

(2) Masturbating - what is a healthy masturbation routine for a PE'r? Twice a week? Should I be holding off altogether, or is masturbating on off-days fine?

(3) The JP90 - is this generally accepted as the premier Newbie routine? Please advise, as I am beginning to consider changing. Do the results genuinely place this first? I begin Sunday.

Thanks all so much

Morimoto
                        1- Edging is a good supplement to your routine, but as with everything PE, be careful and don't overtrain, watch your PIs, they'll tell you if you are over working.
                        If you are to edge, I recommend doing it right after your routine to better work your smooth muscle.
                        Never do any PE on rest days, just leave your penis alone to rest and grow bigger and stronger.
                        As a beginner, edge two or three times a week, no more, approach the PONR three times then ejaculate, there is no point in refraining (unless you are saving it for a partner) and keep an eye on your PIs.

2- Edge instead of masturbation, and don't do it on off days, you can masturbate on workout days if you don't want to edge, try to keep it a few hours apart from your routine.

3- Take a look at the routines listed in the START HERE thread, and pick one, JP90 is the choice of the majority of the membership, it is an intense routine, you may want to start slow and build up to it, or follow PESG's routine for a few weeks then move to JP90.

Good luck!
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Dear All

Thank you again for the support. I am beginning to consolidate and internalize the basic principles of PE now.

Please feel free to follow my progress in my logue!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post897467

Thanks!!

MM
                          NBPEL (cm):
                          MSEG (cm):

Comment

Working...
                          X