Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,new to this forum and need help

Hello buddies,
    I am 22 years old and suffering from PE from one and half year.I lose my virginity when i was 17 and at that time i was not having any issue like PE.
    I was so much into masterbating that i just wanted to cum so know i am having this situation of PE that i cant hold my orgasm and its over in about 30 sec or even less and i feel embarass in front of my girlfriend.I cant even ask for a bj because i will cum during that.
    Few years back i also used numbing sprays but then i heard that these may damage the nerves in the dick and make it weak.So i think that its the quick masterbating and use of spray gave me PE and during sex i just want to cum asap to feel the orgasm.
    I need some serious help bcs i have tried medication also but it didnt help and m also doing kegel from a month but it aint helping.
    Experts please help.

Hey man, I believe Pre E is caused by a tight pelvic floor and training yourself to ejaculate quickly. I think your routine might need to incorporate kegels, but it should favour reverse kegels, maybe in a ratio something like 2:1 - Reverse Kegel : kegel, if you follow me?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ight=confusion

Also practising edging will help you train your body to respond slower to stimulation.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html

I hope this helps!
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

So i should do reverse kegel and kegel exercise.(i am doing kegel from 2 weeks n now i will include reverse kegel also,thanks)
      I also tried edging and it was in 20-30 sec i got the sensation of PE however by stopping in beteween i can take to to 10-12 mins.
      Also i believe that increased sensitivity of dick is playing its part in PE ,its highly sensitive.

Comment

Hello,new to this forum and need help

Hello buddies,
        I am 22 years old and suffering from PE from one and half year.I lose my virginity when i was 17 and at that time i was not having any issue like PE.
        I was so much into masterbating that i just wanted to cum so know i am having this situation of PE that i cant hold my orgasm and its over in about 30 sec or even less and i feel embarass in front of my girlfriend.I cant even ask for a bj because i will cum during that.
        Few years back i also used numbing sprays but then i heard that these may damage the nerves in the dick and make it weak.So i think that its the quick masterbating and use of spray gave me PE and during sex i just want to cum asap to feel the orgasm.
        I need some serious help bcs i have tried medication also but it didnt help and m also doing kegel from a month but it aint helping.
        Experts please help.
        And i am also practicing edging and it goes like this i go upto the stage of cumming and stop for 10-20 sec n then start again but wen i start again the feeling comes back in 5-10 sec and i stop again so m worried about that also.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, keep edging and read as much as you can in the ED/Pre-Ejaculation forums. You will get over it.

How many times have you had sex, if your newer to it then you are normal and things will get better with practice.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Try using your breathing to calm yourself down when you get to the PONR as well as to relax your pelvic floor, breathing deep into your lower abdomen.

This may help with terminology \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...light=acronyms

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Welcome to the gym, keep edging and read
              as much as you can in the ED/Pre-Ejaculation forums. You will get over it.

How many times have you had sex, if your newer to it then you are normal and things will get better with practice.
              Umm i have done 15-20 times but its irregular.Not in a pattern like every month or week.
              Edging,kegel+RK will help?

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                Try using your breathing to calm yourself down when you get to the PONR as well as to relax your pelvic floor, breathing deep into your lower abdomen.

This may help with terminology \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...light=acronyms
                Yes i am bad at controlling i just want in to finish.How can i change that?
                i am not regular in sex.

Comment

Originally posted by ridefreely View Post
                  Yes i am bad at controlling i just want in to finish.How can i change that?
                  i am not regular in sex.
                  Edging and balancing your pelvic floor should help.

---

I sent you a PM (Private Message).
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                    Edging and balancing your pelvic floor should help.
                    Thankyou.
                    I am well versed with kegel,but i doubt that i am doing RK in wrong manner.I read in this forum to flex the muscles that one use to speed up urination.But still i doubt it.Can anyone explain in simple manner?

---

I sent you a PM (Private Message).
                    Thanku,
                    i am well versed with the kegel but i doubt that m doing the RK in wrong manner.I read that i need to flex or hold the lower abdominal muscles that i use to speed up the urination process.
                    Is that right way or theres something m missing?
                    Secondly K+RK is enough?

Comment

Thanku,
                      i am well versed with the kegel but i doubt that m doing the RK in wrong manner.I read that i need to flex or hold the lower abdominal muscles that i use to speed up the urination process.
                      Is that right way or theres something m missing?
                      Secondly K+RK is enough?
                      Yes, you relax your pelvic floor muscles and flex your lower abs to apply pressure on your pelvic floor and stretch it out gently, like when you push out to urinate faster.

Edging will help you as well.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym. Just take it easy, sex is a learning curve that everyone has to go through, nobody was born a Don Juan... Well except maybe Don Juan
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hello ridefreely and welcome aboard!

The guys have given you some great information to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                            Yes, you relax your pelvic floor muscles and flex your lower abs to apply pressure on your pelvic floor and stretch it out gently, like when you push out to urinate faster.

Edging will help you as well.
                            Okay thanks.
                            And do i need to do RK while having sex?

Comment

Okay thanks.
                              And do i need to do RK while having sex?
                              If you want to try and last longer when you feel the PONR on it's way, then yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X