Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to begin, came here to discuss with you guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to begin, came here to discuss with you guys!

Hi, my name is Thiago and i'm from Sao Paulo Brazil. Now I'm looking on to improve myself to be a happier dude as we all want to be.

So i heard about Jelqing for the first time when I was 14. I wanted to practice it, but I was too afraid things could go bad for me as my body was still in development phase. So i waited, and waited, lost virginity, found happiness in life so here I am! Ready to rock! :P

I'm starting off next week, got some baby oil and i'm studying the exercises to not do anything wrong. Main reason I came to this forum is to ask questions and interact with people that do the same thing I will.

So i'll ask a beginner, probably a frequent one question: How much can I gain ONLY by practicing common jelqing? :P

We don't use inches here, so I can say i have 13cm (Probably 14-15, im kinda fat hu3) and I'm looking to gain a lot more girth and just a bit of height.

Well thats it for now, thanks!
    mr panda
    Last edited by mr panda; 07-02-2014, 11:51 PM.

Welcome to the gym Mr panda. Enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey. Don't worry there's have an knowledgeble gentlemen available here, to help you get started and to give some advice on your PE journey.

Good luck on your gains.
    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

May I ask how many year of age you have now?
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

to the Gym mr panda!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Pay attention to safety instructions, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Gains depends on many factors, it is an individual thing, no one can tell how much you will gain or when, you will have to PE and find that out, but no worries when done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym Thiago!

Good luck, stay positive!
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hiya Tiago and welcome to the Gym!

The guys have provided you with some great advice to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Hey Mr Panda, how are you? Welcome to the gym
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome, feel free to get involved, and enjoy PE!...

Comment

hi welcome to the gym, im a beginner and i found doing my exercises in the bath (no pump) is good as it keeps my groin warm so i wont tear or damage anything
                  young pe-er
                  7.5 bpl - 5.75 eg - current

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm 20 now, and I read once that jelqing doesn't work to people with more than 21 years. Is that true? I'm turning 21 in december.

I'll study a train routine and post it on the forum for more experienced users to take a look.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Mr Panda.

Jelqing helps everyone no matter how old they are. I'm just shy of 50 and it helps me every day.
                      Bondage.
                      Some people call it domestic violence.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X