Started first workout last night... some thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started first workout last night... some thoughts

Absolutely loved it! It was invigorating. It's humorous to think I get so much joy out of yanking my shlong around haha. Was shocked it took me about 40 minutes, I assume because I was new and haven't developed a polished routine. What's your average workout time? Looking forward to the day I finish JP 90 day program and can really submit some feedback to the community on my personal thoughts and journey. Here's to success lads! Keep yanking on.
    -Vick

to the Gym VictorVick!

Don't miss this thread!!

Congrats on starting your PE journey!

If you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Pay attention to safety instructions, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym VictorVick
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        to the Gym VictorVick!

Don't miss this thread!!

Congrats on starting your PE journey!

If you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Pay attention to safety instructions, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!

I saw you said something about your penis going through a growth zone, how do you know when you are going through this?
        young pe-er
        7.5 bpl - 5.75 eg - current

Comment

Originally posted by averagebloke View Post
          I saw you said something about your penis going through a growth zone, how do you know when you are going through this?
          Positive PIs!

Positive PIs means you are doing everything right, and gains are on their way.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya VictorVick and welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the gym VictorVick!

Good luck buddy, stay safe!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome Vick, hope you enjoy your stay here
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                X