Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

So I've been lurking here and there.

I started doing PE and lost my motivation but I'm back at it again and have been doing it after my gym showers.

I've never had a problem with women but my size is the only thing to be honest that keeps my confidence from being a true 100%.

What really kicked me back into it was this past weekend.

I was spending the weekend with this girl I haven't seen in over a month that I actually like.

She said we couldn't have sex without a condom so as I scrambled in my bag to pull one out she threw one at me.

I eventually used mine etc

But when I was cleaning up my stuff I noticed she had thrown a Magnum at me.

Kinda just made me feel bad lol.

Even though she really likes me I feel like I should start taking care of my penis the same way I take care of my body. This way I can last longer in bed, satisfy my woman more, and hopefully get some size/girth on there.

to the Gym Sebt1890!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html And focus on safety.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

I recommend following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Stamina exercises contribute to EQ, penile health and gains, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, as well as practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome aboard mate sounds like your in the right mind set it's just like the gym you need to make it part of your everyday life make it like a OCD but with rest days

just remember size is not everything but having a good EQ is what lady's need long as your hard and can hold off your winning the race control your mind and your on the way to a successful life

all the best with your PE mate hope your a fast gainer and reach your goals in due time
      Start Stats
      27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
      5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
      Current stats

6.9 BPEL
      5.4 MEG

Year Goal
      7.0 BPEL
      5.5 MSEG

Comment

Welcome to the gym Sebt1890, enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey. Follow the advice above and you'll never go wrong.

Good luck on you future gains.
        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Hiya Sebt1890 and welcome to the forums!

We're happy to have you here and I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your continued PE journey!

Comment

Welcome
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the gym Sebt18901

Congratulations on quitting lurking

Good luck, I hope you get what your after, stay positive!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
              X