New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

I want to learn how to enlarge my testicle sack. Any help out there? I am not really in to ordering something, if there are excersizes to do this, that would be great!

to the Gym !

Don't miss this thread!!

You may like to read the following threads.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelqing.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...dy-bigger.html

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html And pay close attention to safety instructions, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

If you're looking to have a lower hanging scrotum then this site might also have some useful information for you:

Jarod Johansen - How to Stretch Your Balls

Welcome to the site and good luck!
      Start of PE - 3 July 14
      Starting stats: BPEL 7.0, BPFSL 7.25, EG 5.0, FL 4.75, FG 4.5

Comment

Welcome Pdguy77!

You may also want to look into ball stretchers. I know of a few here who have tried it and had good success.

It's an elastic band, or strap, that acts as an ADS (all day stretcher) for your scrotum. Careful though, don't want to restrict any blood flow, or pinch anything.

Be safe, and good luck!
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym Pdguy77!

Maybe abstaining from sex or masturbation?

Good luck, stay positive!
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome aboard may i ask why you want a bigger ball sack my balls are huge and to be honest i hate it
            if i could remove them and put them in the bin i would
            Start Stats
            27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
            5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
            Current stats

6.9 BPEL
            5.4 MEG

Year Goal
            7.0 BPEL
            5.5 MSEG

Comment

Hiya Pdguy77 and welcome to the forums!

The guys have given you some great information regarding your concern so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Comment

Not to derail this, but what's the idea behind having large testicles? I always thought ballsacks were kind of gross and women would prefer we just have a dick and no balls at all.

TPW, what's your take on ball size?
                Focus on the positive :D
                -----
                The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Welcome to the gym
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                    Not to derail this, but what's the idea behind having large testicles? I always thought ballsacks were kind of gross and women would prefer we just have a dick and no balls at all.

TPW, what's your take on ball size?
                    Hey aBone,

I'll have to be honest and say that like penis size, I have never given the size of testicles much thought. Now having said that, I do know more than a few women who find a man's testicles rather sexuallly appealing. They admit to enjoying the look of them, the oral and manual feel of them and especially when they hit against their own genitalia while engaging in intercourse.

So yes, I suppose some women do enjoy a man with large testicles.
                    TPW
                    Member of the Month Oct 2013
                    Last edited by TPW; 07-10-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Gosh, mind = blown.

Better start jelqing my sack.

When I'm done it's gonna look like Santaclaus is coming to town early this year.
                      Focus on the positive :D
                      -----
                      The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                        Gosh, mind = blown.

Better start jelqing my sack.

When I'm done it's gonna look like Santaclaus is coming to town early this year.
                        Ahaha...well aBone, you did ask the opinion of the woman who wrote, "A Woman's Guide to Penis Worship" and as I consider the testicles to be part of the whole wonderful "package", I may be a little biased.

Comment

Lol you two
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                          X