Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am having a pretty big problem with retrograde ejaculation. Need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having a pretty big problem with retrograde ejaculation. Need advice!

I am simply not able to ejaculate completely or normally, just a tiny bit comes out after I masturbate. The reason I am experiencing retrograde is due to the medications that I am on. I am on a psychiatric med that causes this. A short while back I was actually having a big ED problem so my psych doc switched meds for me and now my ED problem is out and this new thing is in. Actually even a few years ago I had come across RE but now its much worse.

This is my story and I need some advice on what can help. Can you recommend some kind of vitamin or supplement that can cure this? I had visited my urologist some time ago and he understood my problem and he prescribed me something but its not helping me much.

Drink lots of water. That will do you good no matter how you look at it. Also look into a zinc supplement. Make sure it will not react badly with whatever meds you are taking though. A few thousand mg's of L'arganine might be good too,,,,,same caution. ;-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Robin
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
        Drink lots of water. That will do you good no matter how you look at it. Also look into a zinc supplement. Make sure it will not react badly with whatever meds you are taking though. A few thousand mg's of L'arganine might be good too,,,,,same caution. ;-)
        Oh okay, thanks for the reply. I'll pick those two from the drug store. Right now I'm on Centrum multivitamin.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
          Welcome to the gym Robin
          Hello! thanks a lot.

Comment

Is there any other supplement that makes you to ejaculate very well?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin1977 View Post
              Is there any other supplement that makes you to ejaculate very well?
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...big-loads.html

Hydration.

Yogurt.

Onions.

Garlic.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                Ordinarily....actually I drink plenty of water on a daily basis. I need some stuff that can physically override the RE and promote all or most of my ejaculate to come out easily. Garlic and onions? Yeah well I eat a lot of Indian curries. Thank u much Mr B8.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin1977 View Post
                  Ordinarily....actually I drink plenty of water on a daily basis. I need some stuff that can physically override the RE and promote all or most of my ejaculate to come out easily. Garlic and onions? Yeah well I eat a lot of Indian curries. Thank u much Mr B8.
                  You are welcome.
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Retro e is usually caused by a misstimed kegel at ejaculation. You need to gain control.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                      Hi I would like to update you since the last time. Now I have 50mgs of zinc and 1000 mgs of l'arginine. So how do I handle the intake? Is it daily or just before sex or masturbation? How much should I consume. The culprit > my anti psychotic, I take 400 mgs at night and a 100 mgs in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X