new kid on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kid on the block

Hey up everyone I am 21 and started with a length of 6 inch just recently hit 6/3/4 -7 girth of around 5 inch I have been ready threads and need help with the slangs words on here like what does a good eq mean I have recently just found out what turtling means but ye I could do with just being pointed in the right direction and a few tips i am wanting to gain more length than out because I have a decent girth my penis looks quite short and stumpy even though I am above 6 inch when it reaches past my belly button I will be really happy

Reading threads sorry predictive text

Comment

to the Gym bigdaws!

Don't miss this thread!!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/73209-wheres-turtle.html

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

I recommend following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

New Kids on the Block? I took my daughter to your concert 25 years ago. I couldn't hear for 3 days. I don't know whether to welcome you or pull your ears off! While I'm thinking about what to do to you some grownup on here will come to welcome you!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          New Kids on the Block? I took my daughter to your concert 25 years ago. I couldn't hear for 3 days. I don't know whether to welcome you or pull your ears off! While I'm thinking about what to do to you some grownup on here will come to welcome you!
          Haha I like this forum all ready nowt better than people with a senseofhumour

Comment

What sense of humor? I still may pull your ears off just don't rush me; older guys need time....... to do anything!

Welcome!

( by the way which one are you? My daughter had a crush on Jordan, whoever he was)
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey Bigdaws!

Welcome to the Gym.

Don't mind Cusp. If you behave yourself on the Forum, he won't bother you again unless you need help with something.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hiya Bigdaws and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Hey Bigdaws!

Welcome to the Gym.

Don't mind Cusp. If you behave yourself on the Forum, he won't bother you again unless you need help with something.
                  Lol I can laugh things of its all good so I have been using bm for about 3 week and stretching after and gained around a inch and hard ons are alot harder and thicker veins coming threw and so on but but got some turtling so stoped for a few days and then my dick went back to normal on flacid

Comment

Yes my main lack of confidence is my dick on flaccid is fucking tiny but once hard hits 6 and half 7 now after pe for a few week so my mian goal is to add length and look better soft and any tips into getting rock hard erections some times I can get one were my dick feels like its going to burst but this is not often any tips lad so I can always be rock hard

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                      Hiya Bigdaws and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!
                      And thank you passionate wife I may go check it out so is there alot of ladies on here

Comment

Welcome to the gym bigdaws!

Good luck, stay safe!
                        "Those who know others have knowledge,
                        those who know themselves have insight.
                        Those who master others have force,
                        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome bigdaws!

For length gains, a bigger flaccid, and stronger EQ, the answer is the same. Pick a good beginner routine, take your time, and stay consistent. With patience and proper technique, all three will increase over time.

Sticking with a routine will encourage length, increase EQ, and also increase flaccid size as you progress. Don't try to rush it though, spend some time getting familiar with the exercises, and how your body responds. Knowing this will greatly help your chances of success.

Good luck!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                            Welcome bigdaws!

For length gains, a bigger flaccid, and stronger EQ, the answer is the same. Pick a good beginner routine, take your time, and stay consistent. With patience and proper technique, all three will increase over time.

Sticking with a routine will encourage length, increase EQ, and also increase flaccid size as you progress. Don't try to rush it though, spend some time getting familiar with the exercises, and how your body responds. Knowing this will greatly help your chances of success.

Good luck!
                            Thank you I will not over do it if I am seven in length now would it be possible to get to 9 in a year with good dedication using the bath mate and a extender and occasionally stretching off after the bathmate thanks in advance

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Bigdaws.

Adding 2 inches in one year is probably not realistic. I'm not saying impossible but just not common. All you can do is give it a shot. You may be one of the guys who can.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.
                              Good luck and be safe.
                              Bondage.
                              Some people call it domestic violence.
                              We call it foreplay.
                              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X