The boyfriend who told his girlfriend his shmeckle is going to grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boyfriend who told his girlfriend his shmeckle is going to grow

As opposed to the post below, I (stupidly) went the "open" route, and told the girlfriend this morning that junior is going to start growing up. This was spurred on by a comment during sex last night that was totally in the moment, while I was thrusting and she was going crazy. However, the "moan" was "i wish it could go deeper"... she said this literally 3 seconds before the big O. As stated, it was in the moment and I don't think she's unhappy with my size, but I love myself, my pecker, and her too much not to try to reach my goal of 7x6.
    Obviously this is the part where I say that my johnson is spot on average, and I'm happy with it, but I've wanted to start this journey for too long. Currently I'm a tad under 6 NBPEL, 6.1 BPEL, and 6.25 stretched out, and spot on 5in MEG.
    I have one question for the more experienced.... for the JP90 routine, what are some "pro tips" on the little things. What did you use to warm up other than a rice sock or wet rag, where did you (if any) get your supplements, and just HOW important is warming up and cooling down (overview is on the thread, yes, but did any of you see a difference w/ or w/out?)

to the Gym Dedicated!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html And focus on safety.

Warming up and down is very important, to increase chances for gains and minimize injury risks, you can use a heating pad instead of a rice sock if you want to.

Supplements are not necessary, however, if you want to read more about them, there is a section on the START HERE thread dedicated to them.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

I recommend following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya Dedicated!

We're so glad you decided to introduce yourself. I don't think letting your girlfriend know about your interest in PE is stupid at all. In fact she may very well be willing to assist you or at the very least offer support and encouragement and that is always a good thing.

Should you or she require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-perspective/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relationship-forum/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/

Best wishes on your PE journey!
      TPW
      Member of the Month Oct 2013
      Last edited by TPW; 07-15-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Warming up is one of those things thats not important at all until it is. You could not warm up for 6 months, and be totally fine, and then tear a ligament and regret it forever.

Warmup, warm down, and buy the insurance plan on rental cars.
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Buy a heating pan for your warmups. Very practical, easily available, consistent heat.

Comment

haha not the best idea to tell her your going to grow because your not sure how well your going to grow, could take months to show any signs of growth. but i guess if my gf said that to me i would probably have to say something too. warming up and warming down i have found as my routine gets more intense to become very important, it prepares your penis for strenuous exercises which otherwise can damage your unit! so dont under estimate the importance of it
            Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
            BPEL - 6.15"
            EG - 4.7"
            Current:
            BPEL - 7.3"
            EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
            BPEL - 7.5"
            EG - 5"
            Long term Goal:
            BPEL - 8"
            EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStrong View Post
              haha not the best idea to tell her your going to grow because your not sure how well your going to grow, could take months to show any signs of growth. but i guess if my gf said that to me i would probably have to say something too. warming up and warming down i have found as my routine gets more intense to become very important, it prepares your penis for strenuous exercises which otherwise can damage your unit! so dont under estimate the importance of it
              Yeah that went through my head the second it finishing coming out of my mouth. In some respects I'm glad I did though, adds a little flame to the fire because now I can't miss a beat these next few months. I'm hoping once I get into a routine it will become easier. As it pertains to her "critiquing" my dick, I would have taken more offense but, given the circumstances and what she's already told me (before this moment shes called it huge, long, fun, etc.), it was more of a "I love your dick, I wish I could have more of it" kind of critique. Whichever interpretation, I must try. Thanks for your reply and thanks to the others!!!!! I'm stoked, but too tired to start today. One last question, would you guys recommend a log?

Comment

Welcome to the gym Dedicated!

What the others said and also don't be afraid to alter JP90 if you find it too intense to incorporate more rest days and less intensity. Less is often more with PE, which certainly seems to be the case for me.

Good luck, stay positive!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the gym
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

A log is and should be your first PE tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedicated View Post
                      Yeah that went through my head the second it finishing coming out of my mouth. In some respects I'm glad I did though, adds a little flame to the fire because now I can't miss a beat these next few months. I'm hoping once I get into a routine it will become easier. As it pertains to her "critiquing" my dick, I would have taken more offense but, given the circumstances and what she's already told me (before this moment shes called it huge, long, fun, etc.), it was more of a "I love your dick, I wish I could have more of it" kind of critique. Whichever interpretation, I must try. Thanks for your reply and thanks to the others!!!!! I'm stoked, but too tired to start today. One last question, would you guys recommend a log?
                      Can I just say im proud of you! Hahaha one guy to another if my girl said I wish u could go deeper id probably take it a lot worse than you did... so good on ya
                      With that mindset already in place at the beginning of your PE venture you will be successful especially cause you have extra "flame" under your ass now that she knows...
                      And once she does notice a change it will motivate you even more!!
                      Good luck
                      "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Try the 5 G's for supplementing if you are into that kind of thing. I've found garlic to be especially good for erection quality. Pomegranate juice is my best kept secret; just a couple ounces daily and you will notice a major uptick in erection strength and frequency.

Warm-ups are great but not necessary.

Fowfers in addition to your regular routine will really accelerate your length gains.

Don't use devices until you've done manual exercises for many months or even years. Once you start with devices it is likely to be much tougher for you to make any future gains with manual exercises.

Big Al's advanced jelq free routine is great if/when you finish up with your beginner routine and newbie gains.

Read the TGC Theory thread and keep that in mind when tinkering with routines.

Kegels, reverse kegels, edging will make life better for you and definitely help accelerate and solidify gains.

Good luck and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the forum of mixed messages...your dick is fine, but by all means make it bigger....
                          Started: 7 x 5
                          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

welcome questions are always good , keep em coming
                            7.17.2012 (start)
                            BPEL:5 3/4
                            EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
                            BPEL:6 1/2
                            EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Working...
                            X