Hello PE Gym!..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PE Gym!..

Hi.. Happy holidays! How is everyone? As for me.. I have been doing my homework on this site for a couple of months now.. some very good info placed on here from the very insightful moderators as well as other members of this forum, I have a very positive outlook on the potential gains that can be acheived if you put in the time and effort, my starting stats are: BPEL 7.75 x EG 5.8 from over 7.6 with a wooden ruler up to 7.75 with the use of a wooden dowell, courtesy of JonPops insight..
    just looking to acheive some good results in gains like many of the sucess stories I have read.. I already have a great love life with my GF, just looking to make it that much better.. Thanks in advance..

P.S. I have done the beginners routine 3 times already.. but am going to wait to start the 90 day beginners routine until I can get the correct vitamins and supplements recomended on these forums first..
    Time to put in the work to reach my goals

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our goals too high and falling short, but rather in setting our goals too low, and achieving them..." MBG...

Welcome Sirloin, you are already a decent size ,what are your goals?
    Does your girl know about pe?

Comment

Thank you Pegasus, as for my goals I would like to reach 8 NBP - 8.5 BPEL? and between 6-6.25 EG as well, 6.25 had a good ring to it. And possibly increase my goals if I am able to acheive my initial goals. Hopefully I can come close to these goals by the end of a 90 day beginners routine. My girl does not know about pe yet, I should tell her soon as we are very honest in all aspects of our relationship. Thank you again Pegasus for the kind words.

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our goals too high and falling short, but rather in setting our goals too low, and achieving them..." MBG...

Comment

Welcome aboard, Sirloin. You are starting pretty much where I started. A goal of 8" x 6"--even 9 x 7 should be a piece of cake for you. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Your basically the exact same as me with a 100% rager. We could be a pretty even comparison for progress since we're also starting at the same time.

Comment

hi

hi i have been following a programme for over 6 months now and am amazed and the massive improvement i have seen . i am looking for new tips and feedback on other programmes and as much information as possible . if anyone has any useful site for me to look at please let me know and i will search them.

Comment

Welcome to The Gym, Sirloin. Good to have you aboard!
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kmcp View Post
                Your basically the exact same as me with a 100% rager. We could be a pretty even comparison for progress since we're also starting at the same time.
                Yes, this is very true, we are very similar starting out.. I would like to start soon, I would just like to get some reccomended vitamins and minerals first.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  Welcome aboard, Sirloin. You are starting pretty much where I started. A goal of 8" x 6"--even 9 x 7 should be a piece of cake for you. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the warm welcome and positive reinforcements, also I had a quick question, once I complete the beginners 90 day program, If I see some promising results from it would it be okay to continue that same routine or should I still change and/or modify it differently? Increase intensity maybe? Thank you in advance

Comment

Welcome Sirloin. If you complete the 90 day routine and are seeing results, just continue on.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Great! Thanks.. I hope that I can achieve some gains by the end of the 90 day routine and continue from there..

Comment

Thanks JonPop.. I am looking very forward to starting this program..

Comment

Good to have another Knight on the forum, Sir Loin.

Comment

Hehe, Thank you sir!.

Comment

Complete the 90 day course. Work hard, post often and maybe a Knight hood is in your future.

1. The Spammer War: Fiction: Episode One; The Spammer War - Penis Enlargement Gym

2. The Black Knight: Fiction: Episode Two; The Black Knight - Penis Enlargement Gym

3. The Rescue of a Queen: Fiction: Episode Three; The Rescue of a Queen - Penis Enlargement Gym

4. Nikki's Brothal: Fiction: Nikki's Brothal. Episode 4 and the last chapter. - Penis Enlargement Gym

5. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...r-knights.html

6. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...s-knights.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/

Comment

Working...
                              X