Newbie, best girth exercises!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, best girth exercises!?

Hello, I have joined this website as I am looking to gain girth. I am 6.5 inches EL and have a 5 inch erect girth. I am a little smaller at my base. I am happy with my length but definitely want to increase my girth. What are the best exercises to do this? Any links or explanations are much appreciated, thanks!

to the Gym Fortini10!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

Your starting stats are above average, I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Fortini.
      I would highly recommend you start with a beginner routine to get your penis coditioned first. Then move on to either adding to it or switch over to more girth related exercises. While doing the routine remember that jelqing at a lower EQ (30-40%) will focus more on length and jelqing at a higher EQ (70-80%) will focus more on girth.

I too was more focused on girth after doing the JP90 routine a few times. You can see exactly what I did in the link in my signature in order to get the girth I wanted.

Please ask questions if you have any and above all, be safe.
      Good luck on your journey.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Hey mate, do the JP90 or PESG routines, good beginner routines to start out with
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hiya Fortini10 and welcome to the forums!

The guys have given you some great information to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
          X