Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! I'm Robbie and I just recently sign up to the website. After looking through other websites, I found this site to have the best information. I plan to take full advantage of everyone's input on there experience and out comes.
    I bought a Bathmate about six months ago. I've been using it off and on, one once day and it never came to mind to keep track of my progress. Thanks to Pegym I was able to download a software to track my progress. I'm very excited to start my routine and I just ordered the X4lab extension; along with the Bathmate and other exercises I'm hoping to accomplish my goals. I'm aware that it's not a sprint to the finish but, it's actually a marathon of ongoing perseverance of one person. I appreciate everyone's comments and advice. Thank you for your time
    start 7/31/14
    NBFL = 4.0
    FG. = 3.5
    EGM = 5.0
    NBPEL= 5.5
    My goals:
    NBPEL = 8.5
    EGM= 6.5w
    Wishful thinking!

Hi Robbie, thanks for the introduction !

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Robbie!

Welcome to the Gym.

Make sure you https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

lots of good information on how to get started. It's always good to have a stretch goal.

Good luck.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hiya Robbie and welcome to the forums!

We're happy to have you here and I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
        X