New Member - i hope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - i hope :)

Hey all, accidentally found this site a few weeks ago when struggling with some issues, and now I decided to register.
    I'm 23, and long story (inevitably) short - my 10/10 (and one and only) girlfriend left me, amongst other reasons, having a small member. (I didn't know!)</lifestory>
    I wasn't aware you can train it, so this site is a godsend!
    I'll get some measurements soon and stick 'em in my sig - i'm pretty sure i'm prime candidate for making gains anyway
    /rice-sock and stretch away
    (1st) Dec '09 (Cold room :p)
    - BPEL = 5.0in / EG = 4.1in
    - BPFSL = 6.0in

Hey man, welcome aboard. You'll find this site and the guys and gals here to be a wealth of knowledge. If you've got questions, we've got answers (so to speak at least lol)

Anyway Hemmels, welcome aboard. Enjoy your PE journey.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Any girl who leaves a guy because of the size of his penis is not worth the bother. It's just a way to hurt a guy, usually uttered out of anger or pain.

Comment

Cheers both, I have noticed the wealth of users with seemingly great knowledge, advice and help on here, and I definately want in.
        Reference the girl, I have to agree, but we could all do with some self-help here and there. I believe i've started in the right vein by watching what I eat, and running 2-3 miles 2-3 times a week (but the weather's pants, so less of that now - at least I can PE indoors!). I have lost 16lbs since I saw her last.
        - BPFSL = 6.0in

Comment

<Reserved for presentation>
          - BPFSL = 6.0in

Comment

Working...
          X